Sept. Shop Hop Bunny Help

Old 09-09-2012, 04:40 PM
  #1  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Jazzmyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,017
Smile Sept. Shop Hop Bunny Help

Oh Where....Oh Where.....are you little Bunny???

OK I need 2 more and I must be Nuts cause that little Bunny is sure hiding from me......can you Help Please??

Number 3.......Bug Fabric

Number 29.....DCFVENTURES COM LLC dba Quilt Kits Online

If you need help with any others I can help you.

Thank You in advance.......have a Great Week,
Roseanna(Jazzmyn)
Jazzmyn is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 05:22 PM
  #2  
Member
 
bnlmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Eastlake,Oh
Posts: 97
Default

Let's see if I can help-on DCFVENTURES COM LLC dba Quilt Kits Online-the bunny is on the bottom of the customer comment page.
And on Bug Fabric, it's lower middle of page 4 on the blowout sale pages.
Hope that helps!--still waiting on Blue Bamboo..
bnlmom is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 05:28 PM
  #3  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Jazzmyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,017
Default

Originally Posted by bnlmom View Post
Let's see if I can help-on DCFVENTURES COM LLC dba Quilt Kits Online-the bunny is on the bottom of the customer comment page.
And on Bug Fabric, it's lower middle of page 4 on the blowout sale pages.
Hope that helps!--still waiting on Blue Bamboo..
Thank You so Much.

Blue Bamboo is working and it is in "paper piecing".
Jazzmyn is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 04:00 AM
  #4  
Member
 
bnlmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Eastlake,Oh
Posts: 97
Default

Hey thanks!-found all the bunnies!
bnlmom is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 12:05 PM
  #5  
Super Member
 
decky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,282
Default

You ladies are fast!! I just started and have 3 letters done.

Pat in MN
decky is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:51 AM
  #6  
QKO
Super Member
 
QKO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western Nevada
Posts: 2,520
Default

Originally Posted by Jazzmyn View Post
Oh Where....Oh Where.....are you little Bunny???

OK I need 2 more and I must be Nuts cause that little Bunny is sure hiding from me......can you Help Please??

Number 3.......Bug Fabric

Number 29.....DCFVENTURES COM LLC dba Quilt Kits Online

If you need help with any others I can help you.

Thank You in advance.......have a Great Week,
Roseanna(Jazzmyn)
Just a tip - Quilt Kits Online is our store -- and we ALWAYS put the bunny in the same place, on the bottom of the Customer Comments page. I'm too lazy to move it around every month.
QKO is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 06:20 AM
  #7  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Jazzmyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,017
Default

Originally Posted by QKO View Post
Just a tip - Quilt Kits Online is our store -- and we ALWAYS put the bunny in the same place, on the bottom of the Customer Comments page. I'm too lazy to move it around every month.

Thank You........I think I looked everywhere but the Customer Comments page......I was having a DUH day for sure.

I have found ALL the Bunnies and if anyone needs help finding any just let me know I can help.

By the way....Love your store.
Jazzmyn is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Jazzmyn
General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
13
07-18-2012 08:34 AM
charlotte37830
Main
1
09-30-2011 12:29 PM
Kath12
General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
4
09-14-2011 05:05 AM
craftybear
Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
3
06-28-2011 04:04 PM
amma
Main
30
09-29-2009 04:28 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


FREE Quilting Newsletter