Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Fabric.com Flannels >
  • Fabric.com Flannels

• Fabric.com Flannels

Old 05-03-2012, 08:53 AM

Default Fabric.com Flannels

Has anyone used the flannels from Fabric.com? What is your opinion of them?

Thanks
    Old 05-03-2012, 10:54 AM

Fabric .com carries flannel from many manufactures , so take a look at the product description for the manufacture. I find when they do not disclose the manufacture ... its not top quality. I have been dissapointed in the quality of a few backing fabrics ... and when I went back to look at the information no where did they list who actually made the fabric.
    Old 05-03-2012, 11:36 AM

I haven't had any problems with the flannels that I order...but, you need to know who the manufacturer is. Most of the stuff they have is listed by the manufacter.
    Old 05-03-2012, 02:46 PM

Funny, I just today got my order from Fabrics.com. I ordered 6 yards of white on white to finish a quilt for my DGD. I am very pleased with it. I ordered it on Sunday and it came today. What service. It had about 4-5 extra inches of fabric, and it is beautiful. I think I will be a customer in the future. Oh, the shipping was free. I couldn't be happier.
    Sue
    Old 05-04-2012, 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by susie-susie-susie
    Funny, I just today got my order from Fabrics.com. I ordered 6 yards of white on white to finish a quilt for my DGD. I am very pleased with it. I ordered it on Sunday and it came today. What service. It had about 4-5 extra inches of fabric, and it is beautiful. I think I will be a customer in the future. Oh, the shipping was free. I couldn't be happier.
    Sue
    Wow I'm impressed - I ordered last Friday from fabric.com and they are contacting the warehouse manager to find where the order is.... and will let me know
    Old 05-04-2012, 07:17 AM

I don't think I have ordered flannels from then but have other things. Great service, great store has been my experience. I just found http://www.oldcountrystorefabrics.com this morning. Wow, do they have great prices; I did not check on flannel in particular.
    Old 05-04-2012, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Dar-midlife
    I don't think I have ordered flannels from then but have other things. Great service, great store has been my experience. I just found http://www.oldcountrystorefabrics.com this morning. Wow, do they have great prices; I did not check on flannel in particular.
    And they are fabulous to visit! That is usually the only one I stop at when I am in Lancaster PA area for work. Always leave room in my suitcase!
    Old 05-05-2012, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by sewmary
    And they are fabulous to visit! That is usually the only one I stop at when I am in Lancaster PA area for work. Always leave room in my suitcase!
    I wish I would get sent there for work! We have a son in Boston so it would be a bit of a stretch, but I sure hope to get there one day! I saw fabric the other day in a shop for $12.99!!!!! That is hardly fun anymore! makes one wonder where it will stop??!! YIKES