Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Fabric.com >
  • Fabric.com

• Fabric.com

Old 11-28-2013, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by pokeyscorner
    I have ordered from them. The yardage ordered was 6 yds. I did receive all of it, BUT it was just stuffed into the bag w/o being folded. Just one BIG ball of fabric w/ lots of wrinkles. That was 2yrs ago. I haven't ordered since.
    Did you call? There might have been a rogue employee or a miscommunication. If you had let them know they probably would have done something to compensate for it. But if they (management) don't know, they can't fix it (because only two people would know-the person that packed it and you).
    Old 11-28-2013, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by teyla15
    Has anybody bought from them? There prices seem to be a little cheaper than other on-line fabric stores.
    I have ordered from them and was more than a little pleased. I understand they have one "walk-in" store, but all others are only mail order. They have a return policy that is out of this world.
    Old 11-29-2013, 04:49 AM

I love Fabric.com . . . I've had very good luck all of my orders for the past 5 years or so. The one order that I just didn't like, I offered to return and they told me to keep it! Another order that wasn't up to snuff, I was asked to return at their expense. In fact, this is the first place I look for fabric because we live n the desert and there just aren't too many options locally.
    Old 11-29-2013, 05:19 AM

They and Hancocks are my go-to shops for fabric. Fabric.com has only messed up once on an order that was time sensitive (of course!) And the killer part is that their distribution center is about 10 minutes from my home. BUT, because they are now owned by Amazon, no amount of pleading was going to allow me to pull up to their facility and pick up my fabric! I will still order from them because they are able to give the $35 no shipping cost deal and because I've always been very happy with the fabrics.
    Old 12-02-2013, 02:01 PM

Just received my first order from them. I ordered on Thursday. I am so pleased.