Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Husqvarna 2000 6430 Bobbin class help! >
  • Husqvarna 2000 6430 Bobbin class help!

• Husqvarna 2000 6430 Bobbin class help!

Old 01-28-2021, 05:22 PM

Default Husqvarna 2000 6430 Bobbin class help!

Hello all!

Looking for some help finding the right size/class of bobbin for my Husqvarna 2000 6430 machine...I seem to have misplaced all of the bobbins when I moved and now any bobbin I have in my sewing box doesn't seem to fit. Not sure if it's just a me problem or if I don't have the correct size. The ones I have seem like they're too thick and the bobbin case won't lock in place. I've tried searching online, but haven't been able to get a definitive answer and don't want to order anything until I know for sure what I need to get. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks much
    Old 01-29-2021, 08:26 PM
    Power Poster

Contact a Husqvarna dealer. They'll know which bobbins are a match for your machine.

Good Luck!
    Old 01-30-2021, 06:43 PM

From my Brewer catalog, you need bobbin #11770, which is metal. But you could also use bobbin #11770PT, which is plastic. I prefer metal, especially if you have a metal bobbin case. If you search for "Viking" bobbins instead of "Husqvarna" bobbins, you will find what you need.
    Old 01-30-2021, 06:59 PM

I use the plastic because that is what is pictured in my manual. Just be careful that they have the crown type logo. There are some chinese clones and they don't work. Ask me how I know. If you are near a joann's and they have a HV dealer you can get them there. Otherwise find a mail order dealer. I have a not so local quilt shop that will mail them to me and I like to support small business. Don't buy too many first time around as Murphy's law of buy more find the missing ones will kick in.
    Happy hunting and sewing.