Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201) >
  • Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

• Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Old 03-21-2010, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by AnneR
    dannypanny,Sorry you had a hard time with the colors. Pink and Brown seem to be the newest thing in combos
    ,I would have never thought to put them together but after I saw them I really like it. I also was a little short on Christmas colors.I am mailing yours Monday also,Maybe we'll get them the same day.
    AnneR
    Hi Anne it was no trouble looking for the colours: it made my grey cells work a little!!!! :O) I am just so worried you may not like what you receive. But remember I did sew your block with love as I do most of my blocks..... have a great day. ciao
    Old 03-21-2010, 06:58 PM

I am so confused. I have received my block from my March partner, and I have done and mailed my block to my March partner. I have received several e-mails to PM my partner. I don't understand what to do at this time. Help!!
    Guna60
    Old 03-21-2010, 06:58 PM

I am so confused. I have received my block from my March partner, and I have done and mailed my block to my March partner. I have received several e-mails to PM my partner. I don't understand what to do at this time. Help!!
    Guna60
    Old 03-22-2010, 03:32 AM

Guna60, I never sent you those emails. So, I have no idea! Lol! If you sent a block and received one, ignore them. :)
    Old 03-22-2010, 05:20 AM

SulaBug
    THANK YOU THANK YOU!
    Your wonderful blocks for me came on Saturday but my internet at home has been up and down so I could not post before today.
    They are beautiful and so perfectly done-I am truly impressed at your seams and pressing-WOW!
    And now for the really big thank you-Thank you soooo much for thinking of my Izabella and sending her the beautiful doll quilt. She squealed when she saw it and asked if it was for her. I have a picture of her that I will have to bring to work to upload but thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking of her and making her such a beautiful gift-know it will be treasured forever!!
    You are such a kind and thoughtful woman-as so many of the ladies I have met on here have been!
    Hugs
    April
    Old 03-22-2010, 05:38 AM

I just got back from DS and DDIL's after 2 1/2 weeks and had these lovely blocks waiting for me. Thank You Gwyn and Sandy! The fat quarters are so pretty and springy looking. Love them!

Block from Sandy
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]22962[/ATTACH]

Block from Gwyn
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]22963[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-22962.jpe   attachment-22963.jpe  
    Old 03-22-2010, 06:09 AM

I have lost the address for my March Swap the block is ready to be post.
    If I am your partner could you e_mail me your address.
    thanks Sewspecial
    Old 03-22-2010, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
    SulaBug
    THANK YOU THANK YOU!
    Your wonderful blocks for me came on Saturday but my internet at home has been up and down so I could not post before today.
    They are beautiful and so perfectly done-I am truly impressed at your seams and pressing-WOW!
    And now for the really big thank you-Thank you soooo much for thinking of my Izabella and sending her the beautiful doll quilt. She squealed when she saw it and asked if it was for her. I have a picture of her that I will have to bring to work to upload but thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking of her and making her such a beautiful gift-know it will be treasured forever!!
    You are such a kind and thoughtful woman-as so many of the ladies I have met on here have been!
    Hugs
    April
    April,
    I am so glad your package arrived safely & everything was so welcomed!! :D Your blocks were fun to do & the little doll quilt was even more fun!!:D Have a wonderful day. Happy Sewing.
    Cheryl
    Old 03-22-2010, 01:50 PM

I think that I got dropped from the list. If so, that is fine. However, if I did not, I owe somebody a block. I sent one last month and am not sure if I overlooked getting one. If I owe you anything please either E-mail me or PM me. Thanks

mega54
    Old 03-22-2010, 01:57 PM

I'm hoping to get the blocks done this week... I'm sorry! I know I keep saying that! But the baby came and We've been trying to settle... My sister is making a great mommy.