Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Mission: Organization
  • What Are We Organizing Today 2023 >
  • What Are We Organizing Today 2023

• What Are We Organizing Today 2023

Old 11-21-2023, 12:42 PM

still cleaning out the sewing room. I posted some blots of fabrics on my town free stuff web site and they went quick. Thank goodness before I changed my mind. my pegboard came in today that I ordered so hopefully my husband will get that up. I found some of my 505 spray cans are now empty. I was very surprised. Never used them but its been many years in storage in my sewing room.
    Old 11-21-2023, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by carolaug
    still cleaning out the sewing room. I posted some blots of fabrics on my town free stuff web site and they went quick. Thank goodness before I changed my mind. my pegboard came in today that I ordered so hopefully my husband will get that up. I found some of my 505 spray cans are now empty. I was very surprised. Never used them but its been many years in storage in my sewing room.
    Congratulations! Every little win is still a win. Just wait until January when we start all over again. You will be so ahead of the rest of us. Yeah, Go you!
    Old 11-22-2023, 04:29 AM

Love the new pegboard. I have all my scissors, rotary cutters and other items where I can see them. I have 7 rotary cutters...why...because I had no idea where they were. I just ordered two wall thread holders that can be put up by using command strips which I will put on my door, hopefully will be here Friday, which will free up a shelf. Today 1. I will take fabric off the bolts which are too big for my shelf and currently are on the floor. Time to reclaim the floor space. 2. Donate books and magazines. Two weeks strong... It has been very overwhelming, but its coming along. My biggest mistake is not labeling my bins. Can't wait until this reorganizing is done, so I can start sewing again.
    Old 12-27-2023, 09:19 AM

Hey all, just a reminder that on Jan. 1 we will switch over to a new thread called What are We Organizing Today 2024.

Rob