Elna Transforma Manual

Old 04-13-2015, 09:22 AM

Default Elna Transforma Manual

Does anyone know where a free version of the Elna manual for the transforma can be found? Pretty sure it's the straight stitch version of the supermatic so that manual may be close enough. I tried ISMACS and all the ELNA manuals I clicked on went to a site where the domain name "may be for sale" ??

I tried every google search I could think of and they mostly list for 11.99 - 26.99 in PDF. Plus the sites are not ones I would generally buy anything from.

I got the machine at an auction on Sat. for $10 (yay, no one would bid on a percolator coffee pot so they threw in the machine)

Thanks in advance
Old 04-13-2015, 02:33 PM

I have a pdf manual for Elna Supermatic and cannot remember what sight it came from. A free manual is out there and I am searching for the location.
Old 04-13-2015, 02:40 PM

I found the sight. http://ismacs.net/free-sewing-machin...ls-list.html#E
Old 04-14-2015, 08:12 AM

Thanks KenZ but that Ismacs site is exactly what I was talking about in my original post. When I click on Elna machines from that site it brings up a domain that "may be for sale" but no manuals.
It's possible that my work machine can't get there. I'll try with internet explorer instead of Chrome.

Any other ideas??
Old 04-14-2015, 09:13 AM

The other place to look is in the Elna Yahoo Group. You'll have to register with Yahoo and get an ID with a yahoo e-mail account if you don't already have one, and then click to request to join the group here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...gmachines/info

Once you've been accepted into the group, click on the Files link at the top and scroll through the files. I didn't see a manual for the Transforma but you should be able to find some manuals and users guides that will help you. Just ignore the stuff about cams.

Good luck.

John
Old 04-20-2015, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Rotinaj View Post
Does anyone know where a free version of the Elna manual for the transforma can be found? Pretty sure it's the straight stitch version of the supermatic so that manual may be close enough. I tried ISMACS and all the ELNA manuals I clicked on went to a site where the domain name "may be for sale" ??

I tried every google search I could think of and they mostly list for 11.99 - 26.99 in PDF. Plus the sites are not ones I would generally buy anything from.

I got the machine at an auction on Sat. for $10 (yay, no one would bid on a percolator coffee pot so they threw in the machine)

Thanks in advance
http://www.elnamanuals.net/Elna_Service_Manuals.htm Is this any good for you?