Help with a machine.

Old 10-06-2013, 08:07 AM

Default Help with a machine.

This machine has been working. At present will not stitch for long as the bobbin keeps falling out and needle is breaking. I have no handbook I have spent time and money on trying to find out any information. Make name etc doesn't come up on any search not even the number.

Please please please, can anyone help with any information ......
Old 10-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Power Poster

What make and model please? Is the bobbin falling out of the bobbin case or the whole bobbin case and bobbin?
Old 10-06-2013, 10:19 AM

Need a good picture of the front of the machine, at the very least.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:52 AM
Power Poster

Opps, I see from your other post that you included pictures. Does the bobbin area have a door to keep the bobbin in? Does the bobbin fall out before or after the needle breaks? If after, I am thinking it is hitting the bobbin? Might be a timing issue. Can you manually operate that machine with your finger gently holding the bobbin in place( but still letting it turn) to check that the needle/bobbin operates smoothly? Is the bobbin slipping?
On my old Singer Touch and sew, there was a little plastic knob on the back of the bobbin that drove the bobbin around. When my bobbins got older and worn, they started to slip. Maybe your problem?

FREE Quilting Newsletter