Help with a machine.

Old 10-06-2013, 08:16 AM

Default Help with a machine.

This machine has been working. At present will not stitch for long as the bobbin keeps falling out and needle is breaking. I have no handbook I have spent time and money on trying to find out any information. Make name etc doesn't come up on any search not even the number.

Please please please, can anyone help with any information ......
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Old 10-06-2013, 10:20 AM

Have you had it serviced? Is this the money you're talking about?
Old 10-08-2013, 04:11 AM

All of my machines, with a side load or a front load( I have 30 something) require a bobbin case, except the ones with a drop in bobbin. I don't see one in your picture.
Old 10-08-2013, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie'sMom View Post
All of my machines, with a side load or a front load( I have 30 something) require a bobbin case, except the ones with a drop in bobbin. I don't see one in your picture.

That's exactly what I was thinking. how can the bobbin stay in on a side loading machine without a bobbin holder, or some kind of latch? Gravity will just let it fall out if it doesn't have those things.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:26 PM

It looks like someone has removed the bobbin race and hook. I christen it a doorstop/boat anchor.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:36 PM

Dotty, you said the machine has been working, but will not work now. Could you give us more information? When it was working, did the bobbin area look the same as it does in your pictures? I 'think' I see a bobbin in place, is that right? Is that the bobbin that goes with this machine? We can help, just need a little more information.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:03 AM

The bobbin is in and there is a door that closes race etc behind bobbin.
Needle sometimes hits on side other time just keeps going. The needle appears as best I can guess knocks the bobbin out. .
It was serviced before purchase from a dealer. I have used the stitches etc. but filling bobbin after put in trouble started. Not sure if it was the first fill up. Would this machine have had a metal bobbin originally and was dealer lucky plastic worked.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:20 AM

Dotty, if this was serviced by a dealer, take it to that dealer and ask them to help you. Most dealers would be happy to do that to gain a future customer.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Candace View Post
Dotty, if this was serviced by a dealer, take it to that dealer and ask them to help you. Most dealers would be happy to do that to gain a future customer.
FOR SURE I WOULD DO THIS, IF IT WAS SERVICED BY A DEALER. He would gain a new customer.

FREE Quilting Newsletter