Kenmore Cabinet and Machine

Old 06-15-2013, 05:49 AM

Joe, Why don't you join some of the yahoo groups and ask there for parts? I am the moderator of OldKenmoreSewingMachines and I will approve you immediately if you ask to join. Most other brands have one or more groups also.

Originally Posted by J Miller View Post
path49,

Sigh, I so wish eBay wasn't the be-all, end-all place to find things. I haven't done eBay in years. There must be other sources for these things. There just has to be.

Joe
Old 06-15-2013, 09:26 PM

Well, she wanted the cabinet but didn't want the machine. She has a much newer Kenmore she wants to mount in it. Delivering the cabinet to her gave me a chance check out Mom's house and take pictures of the 401A to post. I didn't take the attachments out of the bag, so that pic not very clear.. several feet and cams in the bags, as well as the buttonholer attachment. There is a knob missing off the fixed front drawer on the cabinet. Other than that, wood not bad but finish needs a little TLC on top. I found this beauty while looking for a cabinet, and snatched it up when I saw what the machine was. My MIL had a 401A and I loved to sew on that machine. When I got the bug for vintage machines, this model was on my must acquire list......................
Attached Thumbnails 401a-001.jpg   401a-004.jpg   401a-006.jpg   401a-008.jpg