Minnesota?

Old 07-12-2022, 03:42 PM

Default Minnesota?

I found this girl in a Premier cabinet but I seem to see a ghost word within the decal. I think it's Minnesota . I haven't found any identical machines that feature that decorative medallion . Would appreciate any information that you can give me on her. It will take me a bit to get pictures attached because I can't figure out how to send them from my phone.
Old 07-12-2022, 04:28 PM

I may have ONE picture, but the other continues to "fail". Both are well under 5MG.
Attached Thumbnails pxl_20220513_173901766.jpg  
Old 07-12-2022, 04:37 PM

I think I did it, but what fumbling it took to make this small enough to upload.
Attached Thumbnails pxl_20220513_173855651-3-.jpg  
Old 07-12-2022, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Knitterpam View Post
I found this girl in a Premier cabinet but I seem to see a ghost word within the decal. I think it's Minnesota . I haven't found any identical machines that feature that decorative medallion . Would appreciate any information that you can give me on her. It will take me a bit to get pictures attached because I can't figure out how to send them from my phone.
Unfortunately, they need to be under 2MB, even though it says 5MB.

A couple of sources that may help would be http://needlebar.org/nbwiki/index.ph...uttle_Machines and
https://ismacs.net/sears/sears.html after seeing the picture I'm guessing the Needlebar link would be best to trying to identify your machine.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Not affiliated with off-site link(s)
Old 07-12-2022, 05:38 PM

Nice looking machine. Did you get any accessories with it?

There are two on the Needlebar link that say "Model name? Full size of Expert" The first one has stitch length on the bed and the second one has it on the pillar like your machine. If you click on the second one it will open to a larger image with "Improved Faultless" on the arm. It could have been badged with almost any name. There is a partial list of badge names for National made machines at http://needlebar.org/main/makers/usa...nal/index.html

I'm pretty sure (unless someone made some changes in its lifetime) that it will take 20x1 needles. They are available, but generally not in all the sizes and types as the modern 130/705 H or 15x1. Many have used the modern needles, by not inserting it all the way. One person I know cut a craft magnet to the proper size, so he could use 15x1 needles.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Not affiliated with off-site link(s)