Model 68 FW Table, ONLY $24K!

Old 02-04-2017, 08:17 PM

I have this little table. Anyone want to buy it? I will give a great deal...only $20, 000. Just send me a PM. lI am sure there are going to be many takers and I cannot wait. If there are a lot of you interested, I will just have to have a bidding war. It is a lovely table and I was so excited when I found it.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1screech View Post
I have this little table. Anyone want to buy it? I will give a great deal...only $20, 000. Just send me a PM. lI am sure there are going to be many takers and I cannot wait. If there are a lot of you interested, I will just have to have a bidding war. It is a lovely table and I was so excited when I found it.
Lol, I thought about saying something like this too. It really was crazy and I just couldn't see the point of the listing being it was so far out of reality.
I was so excited when I found my FW cabinet I almost peed myself, hahaha. CL garage sale for $25.

Cari
Old 02-04-2017, 09:36 PM

That is crazy -- I did notice no one bid on it. I have seen some crazy prices on ebay for things that are still available for retail and the prices are way higher than Amazon. The other thing that is crazy is some of the shipping charges on ebay -- I was looking for a holiday dinner plate and shipping went from free to 19.99 and all the shippers were in the US.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:48 PM
Power Poster

It was mentioned in another thread today that sometimes ebay sellers do this while they are out of stock... so they don't have to take down a listing. They just put a high price in there to hold their place while they find another (whatever) to sell. They know no one will be buying.

Ebay sellers are not as dumb as you think they are. Craigslist seller... YES. Ebay sellers... no.