Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
montgomery ward sewing machine urr188 >

montgomery ward sewing machine urr188

montgomery ward sewing machine urr188

Old 09-01-2020, 11:47 AM

Default montgomery ward sewing machine urr188

hi! can anyone tell me where i could find a manual for the montgomery ward urr 188 machine i “rescued”? i saw someone had posted a website a few years ago but it is no longer valid. i have googled it but haven’t found anything yet. thanks!
Old 09-01-2020, 05:24 PM

It looks like you are referring to Will a Singer manual work for my clone? I responded Will a Singer manual work for my clone? and you will see a link for the manual that will work for your machine.

Oh, you will see many different names for 15-clones in the thread -- Will the Real 15 clone please stand up

We like pictures. In order to post pictures on Quilting Board, you will probably need to reduce or compress the picture to a file size that is smaller than 2MB. How to post images can be found at https://www.quiltingboard.com/attach...020-01-17-.pdf
Don't forget to scroll over to the far right to find and click on the "Upload" button.

I have found that only the big red "Reply" button works to give me the paper clip icon to work for adding pictures.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Old 09-07-2020, 03:52 AM

thank you!