MW Spreme Rotary Reversible

Old 11-19-2013, 01:15 PM

Here are the photos. My Vindex came with all sorts of attachments pictured and no regular foot so it looks like I now have one. They have completely different bobbins.
Attached Thumbnails img_5109.jpg   img_5107.jpg   img_5112.jpg   img_5113.jpg   img_5106.jpg  

Old 11-19-2013, 08:27 PM

I'm glad it fit! The 2 machines I have that came with this foot have different types of bobbins, too. The Reversew has a long shuttle. And the Supreme Reversible Rotary has a round one (but you already knew that!). Just curious, why are you dismantling the MW?
Old 11-19-2013, 10:52 PM

My husband bought it for the table it was in for $5.00 I started going through it but it was a mess, more than I wanted to deal with and hubby really disliked its looks and didn't want to keep the head. Not sure what I will do with the parts. Probably list the whole box on ebay. I am not sure what he did with the head. Let me know if you want any or all of the parts or the head, if I can find it and you pay shipping.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:36 PM

Thanks but I really don't need any parts. Mine was in great shape...& FREE! It belonged to a relative...either one of my Grandmas or a great aunt. I found it in my parents basement after they'd both passed away so there was no one to ask to find out for sure whose it was. And I got several extra parts (just in case!) from a lady on ebay.

I did have to refinish the cabinet though. Is your cabinet the one with 2 doors that open in the middle....& the 2 top leaves also split in the middle. That's the cabinet mine's in & it seems to be the most common one for that machine. The cabinet's really pretty BUT the machine is a little odd looking....reminds me of a locomotive! But mine does sew really nice...
Old 11-20-2013, 08:55 AM

Yes, we have the same cabinet. Glad you like your machine and got extra parts just in case.