Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Parts supplier recommendations, please >

Parts supplier recommendations, please

Parts supplier recommendations, please

Old 06-10-2021, 05:26 PM

Default Parts supplier recommendations, please

Hello everyone! I.....ahem.....acquired a white rotary model 77 in an original cabinet, what a beast that is! It's going to be a very interesting project to reassemble. Right now, I'd like to ask for recommendations of places to get parts, other than eBay. What I could see from the inspection was that someone has been chewing on the stitch length knob. It looks like the lower one was broken and a super glue fix was attempted, unsuccessfully! Thank you for any recommendations!
Old 06-16-2021, 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by Labrat View Post
Hello everyone! I.....ahem.....acquired a white rotary model 77 in an original cabinet, what a beast that is! It's going to be a very interesting project to reassemble. Right now, I'd like to ask for recommendations of places to get parts, other than eBay. What I could see from the inspection was that someone has been chewing on the stitch length knob. It looks like the lower one was broken and a super glue fix was attempted, unsuccessfully! Thank you for any recommendations!
Try Fred Sanford on Facebook. (not his real name). He is a hoot and has a ton of donor machines for parts. Plus he is a genuinely nice guy.
Old 06-16-2021, 07:18 AM

Thank you!
Old 06-16-2021, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Labrat View Post
Thank you!
You are welcome. There is also a sewing machine, parts and supplies group on fb you might want to try as well.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:00 AM

Thank you! I need to get to the point where I know what I need, not just the cosmetic stuff I can see!