Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   good morning and... new white peerless (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/good-morning-new-white-peerless-t180320.html)

Glenn 02-23-2012 05:02 PM

The bobbins are the same but my shuttle is different. If You need In the Morning I will post pics of my shuttle for you. I really like the White Peerless.

terisail 02-24-2012 05:58 AM

Beautiful machine!, Lovely case too. Lucky you!!

viavillecinque 02-24-2012 06:22 AM

ciao.:o the case is lovely, yes, with bunches of grapes. and I want sew, too!
I saw your new friend mrs Faye. right? damascus, with is tlittle table etc.I can't help you in technical things, because I need help, from a to z. but, did you look the photos I post about shuttles? have you your shuttle? because one of them is for a damascus, the one in big hand . perhaps you need it? if yes, tell me.

golfer 02-24-2012 12:33 PM

Isn't life great when you can converse with someone from another country. Welcome to the quilting board. What a beautiful machine and just think of the memories it must have.

Candela59 02-24-2012 12:44 PM

Welcome from Eastern Colorado! What a beautiful machine. Sorry I can't be of any help with info though. I know my DSIL, Charlee should be able to tell you something though.

NannaL 02-24-2012 03:22 PM

Benvenuti al Consiglio ( my Italian is very very rusty) from Australia. Your sewing machine is beautiful sorry I cannot help with any information.

Charlee 02-24-2012 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Candela59 (Post 5004785)
Welcome from Eastern Colorado! What a beautiful machine. Sorry I can't be of any help with info though. I know my DSIL, Charlee should be able to tell you something though.

I wish I could! I just don't know enough to be able to help much!

viavillecinque 02-25-2012 05:17 AM

good morning all you. I think Charlee is very able! and the shuttle of Glenn.? we want see it!
and Charlees blog? could your friend rehave har sewing machine? at last, after 9,11 months?hhere, we are oppressed from stuffs to repair because it happens that thay went forgotten , for years, and after, they can disappear. for example our old machine for making pasta, spaghetti etc.I'm sure you all would appreciate it, but it disappeared!

I'm very curious (right?)about your interest for italian language, and generally in language.
I didn't travel :( but I was lucky when I was very little, that my father would I study a little english. It was not in all school, at that time.
so,I can write to you. and read!

Glenn 02-25-2012 01:39 PM

Shuttle of White Peerless

3 Attachment(s)
Ok, here is the pics of my shuttle you will have a shuttle without the tab thing on the right in the spring The shuttle on ebay that you showed in a pic may fit yours. I know the bobbins will.

viavillecinque 02-26-2012 09:17 AM

ah, wonderful machine! :o if I studied correctly in the site, it must be the great one 1880 or before. yes?
one can see also it is ready to go, as mine has been sleeping many years.
and in what a way you had it, grandma, buyng, you searched it or you found by chance?

but now I must ask you, what is now the right picture, between mine?:shock: they are five or six.......