Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Sewing Machine MADNESS - don't look if you are easily offended - I went crazy (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/sewing-machine-madness-dont-look-if-you-easily-offended-i-went-crazy-t232536.html)

Sideways 10-16-2013 02:31 PM

Hope you feel better Miriam, I will have to try your stress relieving method sometime. Right now all I've got is boxed refrigerator wine for a totally stressed out day, lol, it will do for now.

miriam 10-16-2013 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Sideways (Post 6352734)
Hope you feel better Miriam, I will have to try your stress relieving method sometime. Right now all I've got is boxed refrigerator wine for a totally stressed out day, lol, it will do for now.

The only thing you can really do about stress is to change your attitude. BUT sometimes hitting something feels mighty good until the attitude changes...

Candace 10-16-2013 09:48 PM

I hope you get some fun responses. The next ad you place should be full of typos and grammar mistakes (to be legit). :>

miriam 10-17-2013 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by Candace (Post 6353255)
I hope you get some fun responses. The next ad you place should be full of typos and grammar mistakes (to be legit). :>

maybe I should re-write it - help!

Vridar 10-17-2013 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by miriam (Post 6352949)
The only thing you can really do about stress is to change your attitude. BUT sometimes hitting something feels mighty good until the attitude changes...

Change attitude reminds me of my mother saying, "When I'm having difficulty getting along, I know it's me and my attitude and I change it." I try to live by it. Sometimes not very well. Sorry, I'll get back on topic. Your've poking fun at the ads and your "relief of stress" is helping relieve my stress. Thank You!

katykwilt 10-17-2013 07:58 AM

I have three touch & sew machines -- love them. Had one since it was new. Also have another 600e that was about to be tossed -- fixed it, but am going to use it for parts when it becomes necessary. They are what I turn to when the others are giving me attitude!

mimi=17 10-17-2013 08:00 AM

That was so on point. u gotta do what u gotta do .Hope you feel better, you gave us all a good LOL .

2manyhobbies 10-17-2013 11:01 AM

I'd like to do that with a number of things!

miriam 10-17-2013 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by katykwilt (Post 6353919)
I have three touch & sew machines -- love them. Had one since it was new. Also have another 600e that was about to be tossed -- fixed it, but am going to use it for parts when it becomes necessary. They are what I turn to when the others are giving me attitude!

I have one I really like, too - not a thing wrong with it. If those have issues they are a PITB to repair...

BCM 10-18-2013 08:48 AM

Miriam you sound like a hoot! Wish I lived close enough to invite you over for coffee.