Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/vintage-sewing-machine-shop-come-sit-spell-t43881.html)

Lostn51 07-15-2010 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by BKinCO
Nothing wrong with a nice electrical cord now and then....can come in handy for some things :twisted:

I know what your wanting to do with the cord and its not plugging it in the wall...................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy

BKinCO 07-15-2010 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Lostn51

Nothing wrong with a nice electrical cord now and then....can come in handy for some things :twisted:

I know what your wanting to do with the cord and its not plugging it in the wall...................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy

So what about something battery operated??? Where does that fall?? :twisted:

Darcene 07-15-2010 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Lostn51

Billy

I think that flogging has been outlawed..... :shock: :oops: :roll:

quilt addict 07-15-2010 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by PunkQuilter
owl decals and cabinet

GO for it! That is beautiful. And please post more pictures for us!

Lostn51 07-15-2010 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Darcene
I think that flogging has been outlawed..... :shock: :oops: :roll:

Lord I hope so for my sake!!

Billy

Annaquilts 07-16-2010 07:10 AM

OK A thought- Is it possible to get a sticky for this thread? It seems like it will go on and on but I have a ahrd time finding it sometimes because it moves down. OK Off my soap box.

dvseals 07-16-2010 07:28 AM

If you subscribe to the Vintage Sewing Machine Shop virtual section, it'll show up right under the pda's on the main page, so you won't have to hunt for it

Patty in Ks 07-16-2010 07:31 AM

Just click "watch this topic" and anytime something is posted it goes to your inbox, at least it does mine.

dvseals 07-16-2010 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Patty in Ks
Just click "watch this topic" and anytime something is posted it goes to your inbox, at least it does mine.

Yup or you can do this

Lostn51 07-16-2010 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts
OK A thought- Is it possible to get a sticky for this thread? It seems like it will go on and on but I have a ahrd time finding it sometimes because it moves down. OK Off my soap box.

Just join the virtual section and you will have a section on the main page that will say "Vintage Sewing Machine Shop" and anything that has to do with vintage machines will be there.

Billy