Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   yet another for the collection (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/yet-another-collection-t191913.html)

shelrox 06-16-2012 04:15 PM

DH says he can make me a new one but whom knows how long that will be. I do feel guilty, I only paid $20 for this Pink Lady, she still has no name, and that to me was a great deal considering how nice and clean she is otherwise. Will look into the other case though just in case he takes longer then expected, like years instead of months.

Originally Posted by irishrose (Post 5294146)
If you feel guilty robbing another machine (I did), there is a generic case for the Japanese machines. My LQS owner said she's never had one returned. It did fit one of my machines that came without one.

cabbagepatchkid 06-16-2012 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by irishrose (Post 5294146)
If you feel guilty robbing another machine (I did), there is a generic case for the Japanese machines. My LQS owner said she's never had one returned. It did fit one of my machines that came without one.

Do you know what they would be called? Some of my Japanese machines are 3/4 sized and some are full sized.

shelrox 06-16-2012 06:29 PM

Ok I told you I was not with it tonight and just realized you meant bobbin case. LOL Too many hours of sun and not enough sleep made me brain dead. So please excuse that Irishrose. I swear I am not normally that much of a ding bat. Time fo rme to go to bed and start over again tomorrow...

Originally Posted by shelrox (Post 5294210)
DH says he can make me a new one but whom knows how long that will be. I do feel guilty, I only paid $20 for this Pink Lady, she still has no name, and that to me was a great deal considering how nice and clean she is otherwise. Will look into the other case though just in case he takes longer then expected, like years instead of months.

JMCDA 06-17-2012 05:16 AM

Oh My what a beauty! I definitely have to have a pink machine...one of these days!

Caroline S 06-17-2012 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by sculham (Post 5293416)
this is one machine I really want-because its pink!

YES me Too. I REALLY want a pink Atlas. If I find one I may pay just a little too much. But pictures of the Pink Atlas make my heart go pitty pat, pitty pat. :p

shelrox 06-17-2012 06:23 AM

Caroline I just couldnt resist her, I really wanted a Pink Necchi but when i had my hands on Pink Lady I just couldnt refuse. So now the question today is do I play with her or do I be a good Grandmother and finish my DGS quilt today> I think I will finish his quilt and then I can play all I want. I want to use her to piece my DD;s quilt, a crazy quilt of all owl prints.

Originally Posted by Caroline S (Post 5295237)

YES me Too. I REALLY want a pink Atlas. If I find one I may pay just a little too much. But pictures of the Pink Atlas make my heart go pitty pat, pitty pat. :p

jbj137 06-17-2012 06:53 AM

She is Pretty in Pink.
J J