Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Singer 301 in cabinet needs a good home >

Singer 301 in cabinet needs a good home

Singer 301 in cabinet needs a good home

Old 02-05-2021, 12:23 PM

Default Singer 301 in cabinet needs a good home

I inherited this from my ex's family..... I am sure she was the original owner and the book is in one of the drawers. The receipt maybe also. Anyway, I am overrun with sewing machines and do not need this one. I live in the St Louis MO area - actually St Charles - and am perfectly willing for it to go live at someone else's house. I read that they are considered good by some quilters so I am offering it. I need to let go of a lot of things in this house. I even know exactly where it is!! Not true of many other things I can tell you. Hoping someone wants to adopt it.

BTW I am getting my 2nd covid vaccination on the 17th so I will be safe for visitors. Ii am an older nurse working with handicapped kids that's why I am getting mine so early.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:32 PM

I wish I lived closer to you. I would take that machine in a minute. The 301 is a great machine. They are usually worth about $200.00. I'm sure that if you advertised it anywhere it would sell pretty quick. Otherwise I would mention it at any quilting or sewing shop. Shouldn't be hard to find a home for it.