Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 17 of 617 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 6168

Thread: [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011

  1. #161
    Super Member Butterflyspain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Torrox, Andalucia, Southern Spain
    Posts
    9,534
    Its needs must, I have just found several yards of black I forgot I had, :D but I am sure it will look good against the blocks like you said. Donīt have a lot of money to go and get new fabrics, but judging from the few I have made, the blocks really donīt take a lot of fabric

    Elle

  2. #162
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    15,299
    I'll be lurking - I won't have easy access to a computer from December to April - but I will check in as often as I can.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow, NY
    Posts
    4,788
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    I'll be lurking - I won't have easy access to a computer from December to April - but I will check in as often as I can.
    thats a shame, everyone will be missing you - you're the jane guru on the forum.

    if you want you can always take the projected work schedule and make some of the blocks during that time frame and post them in May.

  4. #164
    Super Member Iluv2quilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,539
    Stupid question: The Dear Jane Software at Joann's says it runs on Mac - does that mean it only runs on Mac?

    I am going to the LQS today to look for my DJ fabric - wish me luck!!

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow, NY
    Posts
    4,788
    Quote Originally Posted by suzic46
    Stupid question: The Dear Jane Software at Joann's says it runs on Mac - does that mean it only runs on Mac?

    I am going to the LQS today to look for my DJ fabric - wish me luck!!
    good luck with the fabric hunt.

    i question if joann's information is correct because the electric quilt site says its a window based program.

    http://www.electricquilt.com/Shop/DearJane/DJSR.asp

  6. #166
    Super Member Shemjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    6,937
    I get updates on all the other posts, but some of the ones that are really popular don't give me updates when they get up in numbers, but this one is still small. I don't get it, but I keep checking here.

  7. #167
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    15,299
    Quote Originally Posted by kluedesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by suzic46
    Stupid question: The Dear Jane Software at Joann's says it runs on Mac - does that mean it only runs on Mac?

    I am going to the LQS today to look for my DJ fabric - wish me luck!!
    good luck with the fabric hunt.

    i question if joann's information is correct because the electric quilt site says its a window based program.

    http://www.electricquilt.com/Shop/DearJane/DJSR.asp
    I also question that - because I was interested in buying it - for the pictures :D - and to see if the blocks looked more like the pictures than Brenda's did - and the impression I got when I wrote to Electric Quilts was
    that for the operating system on this Mac I would have to purchase some Parallel software - or something like that - anyway - as is, it wouldn't work for me - and this Mac has OS X 10.4.11. While not the most recent version, it's also not the oldest version.



  8. #168
    Super Member Butterflyspain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Torrox, Andalucia, Southern Spain
    Posts
    9,534
    Hi , Just looked on the box as i purchased from JoAnns its says:

    System requirements: Microsoft Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, or Windows XP.
    64 MB of available RAM 575 MB of availabel hard disk space. 16 bit/high color monitor capable of 800 x 600 resolution. Internet Explorer 5.0 or hi8gher, CD-ROM drive.

    Hope that helps. Elle

  9. #169
    Super Member Butterflyspain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Torrox, Andalucia, Southern Spain
    Posts
    9,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemjo
    I get updates on all the other posts, but some of the ones that are really popular don't give me updates when they get up in numbers, but this one is still small. I don't get it, but I keep checking here.
    Okay someone told me about this. If you are not always getting updates. go to the bottom of this page and look to see if it says Watch this Topic
    Click on it and you should always receive updates.
    If it says UNwatch this topic, then something is going wrong and perhaps you need to contact Admin.

    Elle

  10. #170
    Super Member Shemjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    6,937
    If you click on unwatch, then you will NOT get any more updates. I have checked watch this, and for the rest of today aI will get updates, but then if I turn off the computer I don't get the updates. I get lots of other threads updates. It is just funny how this works on something I am interested in, like the mare stare earlier, and now this. Ninnies PDA did it also. Curiouser and curiouser!

Page 17 of 617 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.