Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 December 2011 House BOM picture's.

Thank you WhitePine, that is all the encouragement I needed! Will post it as soon as I get home from Sacramento. We watched the Sacramento Mile last night.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
    Cute, cute block Irene!

I have finally finished my 2011 blocks! Yea! I changed October's block to something that I could paper piece, although I did love that selection, but just didn't want to do any applique...lazy me! I will put flying geese and other blocks for dividers and such and hopefully get the top finished soon...my DH loves these blocks more than others I've made, so guess I'll have to finish it up and give it to him! Thanks for looking!

Ronda your house blocks are beautiful. Makes me want to pull mine out of the UFO box and work on them. Though I already have enough on my plate so those blocks will have to wait a little longer.
    Have an awesome day!

Quote Originally Posted by whitepine View Post
    Nicky, It would be fun to see your quilt both on your computer program and then again "in person." I'm going to get mine out and take an unfinished picture. I decided to stop at a twin size but still have a border or so to go.
    I don't usually like to post unfinished quilts, but since you insist, Whitepine, here is a photo of my Virtual Houses quilt! The real thing, entitled "Gimme Shelter" is at the LAQ right now.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    oh wow nicky you did that. how long did it take you. its beautiful. i could only hope to be able to do something like that. truly amazing. so glad you posted.

It's gorgeous, Nicky!
    Andii

Blog Entries
    OMG, Nicky, that's amazing! So creative. Can't wait to see the finished quilt. OK now I'm embarrassed to post mine but here's the simple version of the blocks. I still have another border to put on.
    Name:  12 My Buildings reduced.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  280.0 KB

Goodness, Whitepine, why would you be embarassed? Yours is beautiful! I love how you did the cornerstones in different colors as well as the border. It's finished and I love it.
    Andii

Blog Entries
    whitepine although each is different in its own way they are both equally amazing. i love it. again i can't imagine doing something like that. maybe once i learn how to paper piece i will reconsider but in the meantime its truly beautiful. rachelle

Whitepine: your's is so bright and cheerful. It will be sooo loved. The lights in the windows look so inviting. A home town. What is the other border you'll be putting on?

Smack dab between Dallas and Tyler, Texas
    This is gorgeous - love your interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by nickylsf View Post
    I don't usually like to post unfinished quilts, but since you insist, Whitepine, here is a photo of my Virtual Houses quilt! The real thing, entitled "Gimme Shelter" is at the LAQ right now.
    Enjoy the day, Chickadee_42us

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 ... LastLast