Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 23 of 278 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Blog Entries
    Wow, Pokerdive, Paintmejudy, Rwquilts and Tomilu.........your blocks are striking and beautiful. Mine is coming soon.

I am planning on having the same background on all my stars so I was doing some figuring and came up with 6 yards. Has anybody else figured this out? It just seems like a lot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepine View Post
    I am planning on having the same background on all my stars so I was doing some figuring and came up with 6 yards. Has anybody else figured this out? It just seems like a lot.
    I haven't figured yardage on my background. I have about 5 yards, so if that is not enough I'm in big time trouble, lol. I still need to get a sashing, but no hurry on that.
    Time to leave for church, see you all later.

Blog Entries
    I don't know on this, but I do know that it takes quite a bit more fabric when you paper piece things so I wouldn't be surprised at it taking that much to do all the backgrounds. I may have to pick up more fabric as we go along.

Quote Originally Posted by whitepine View Post
    Wow, Pokerdive, Paintmejudy, Rwquilts and Tomilu.........your blocks are striking and beautiful. Mine is coming soon.

It's taken me quite some time to upload this picture, but finally got it. Here is my first block. I'm going to do mine in scrappy colors, but all with a beige on beige backgroud. So one down, 49 to go....and everyones turned out really pretty. This is going to be fun! Katie
    "Impossible is an opinion, not a fact" Cameron Clapp

http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...47687D2C18.png

So what else is new, my picture said uploaded, but it's not, and I've been trying to upload for an hour. Still do not like this new site. I'll post as soon as it will let me. I've resized and done everything I can.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
    So what else is new, my picture said uploaded, but it's not, and I've been trying to upload for an hour. Still do not like this new site. I'll post as soon as it will let me. I've resized and done everything I can.
    I felt the same way; very frustrating. I was not resizing enough. I take my pics down to 15%.
    tomilu

OK here it is again. I think. This is the only place I have to resize anything, and for some reason it just doesn't like my resizing. Oh well....fingers crossed....here is Alabama!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Whoo hoo! You did it! It's beautiful.
    OK here it is again. I think. This is the only place I have to resize anything, and for some reason it just doesn't like my resizing. Oh well....fingers crossed....here is Alabama!
    My soul is fed with needle and thread

Blog Entries

TA DA !!! You finally made it, girl. Very pretty! Now remember what size you have to have.

Very pretty Katie. Sorry you keep having problems posting your pics.

Page 23 of 278 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 73 123 ... LastLast