Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 23 of 278 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

  1. #221
    Senior Member whitepine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Olympic Peninsula, Washington
    Posts
    754
    Blog Entries
    1
    Wow, Pokerdive, Paintmejudy, Rwquilts and Tomilu.........your blocks are striking and beautiful. Mine is coming soon.

    I am planning on having the same background on all my stars so I was doing some figuring and came up with 6 yards. Has anybody else figured this out? It just seems like a lot.

  2. #222
    Super Member tomilu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    1,702
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepine View Post
    I am planning on having the same background on all my stars so I was doing some figuring and came up with 6 yards. Has anybody else figured this out? It just seems like a lot.
    I haven't figured yardage on my background. I have about 5 yards, so if that is not enough I'm in big time trouble, lol. I still need to get a sashing, but no hurry on that.
    Time to leave for church, see you all later.

  3. #223
    Super Member rwquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In the west that I love!
    Posts
    3,362
    Blog Entries
    4
    I don't know on this, but I do know that it takes quite a bit more fabric when you paper piece things so I wouldn't be surprised at it taking that much to do all the backgrounds. I may have to pick up more fabric as we go along.

    Quote Originally Posted by whitepine View Post
    Wow, Pokerdive, Paintmejudy, Rwquilts and Tomilu.........your blocks are striking and beautiful. Mine is coming soon.

    I am planning on having the same background on all my stars so I was doing some figuring and came up with 6 yards. Has anybody else figured this out? It just seems like a lot.

  4. #224
    Super Member klgreene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Clovis, NM
    Posts
    2,442
    It's taken me quite some time to upload this picture, but finally got it. Here is my first block. I'm going to do mine in scrappy colors, but all with a beige on beige backgroud. So one down, 49 to go....and everyones turned out really pretty. This is going to be fun! Katie
    "Impossible is an opinion, not a fact" Cameron Clapp

    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...47687D2C18.png

  5. #225
    Super Member klgreene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Clovis, NM
    Posts
    2,442
    So what else is new, my picture said uploaded, but it's not, and I've been trying to upload for an hour. Still do not like this new site. I'll post as soon as it will let me. I've resized and done everything I can.
    "Impossible is an opinion, not a fact" Cameron Clapp

    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...47687D2C18.png

  6. #226
    Super Member tomilu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    1,702
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
    So what else is new, my picture said uploaded, but it's not, and I've been trying to upload for an hour. Still do not like this new site. I'll post as soon as it will let me. I've resized and done everything I can.
    I felt the same way; very frustrating. I was not resizing enough. I take my pics down to 15%.
    tomilu

  7. #227
    Super Member klgreene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Clovis, NM
    Posts
    2,442
    OK here it is again. I think. This is the only place I have to resize anything, and for some reason it just doesn't like my resizing. Oh well....fingers crossed....here is Alabama!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Impossible is an opinion, not a fact" Cameron Clapp

    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...47687D2C18.png

  8. #228
    Super Member paintmejudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ suburb
    Posts
    2,444
    Whoo hoo! You did it! It's beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
    OK here it is again. I think. This is the only place I have to resize anything, and for some reason it just doesn't like my resizing. Oh well....fingers crossed....here is Alabama!
    My soul is fed with needle and thread

  9. #229
    Super Member tomilu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    1,702
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
    OK here it is again. I think. This is the only place I have to resize anything, and for some reason it just doesn't like my resizing. Oh well....fingers crossed....here is Alabama!

    TA DA !!! You finally made it, girl. Very pretty! Now remember what size you have to have.

  10. #230
    Super Member PokerDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,972
    Very pretty Katie. Sorry you keep having problems posting your pics.

Page 23 of 278 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.