Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 48 of 278 FirstFirst ... 38 47 48 49 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Everyone is so on the ball. I am done with mine too. Can't wait till Sunday to see all the new pretties.

Blog Entries
    Is anyone else having problems with reading messages? Even with a one line message, I have to scroll to read it and some I can't read at all. This just started today or yesterday.

No problems here whitepine..... You need to run a virus scan and/or the anti-spyware program...
    Shutting the computer down (not just a re-start) may help too.

No problems reading messages here.

I am still working on Alaska - slow going this week due to baby boy deciding he is going to try walking less than a month after learning to crawl. Sheesh. Think someone is in a bit of a rush to grow up??

I will have it done by weekend and posted on Sunday - I will be perpetually but happily behind!
    Sheila N.

When Thomas Edison invented the light bulb, he tried over 2000 experiments before he got it to work. A young reporter asked him how it felt to fail so many times. He said, "I never failed once. I invented the light bulb. It just happened to be a 2000 step process."

Blog Entries
    We didn't get much snow last night, but the wind calmed down then back up today. However, we quilters always manage to get to the shops. Spent the day going to one yarn shop and two quilt shops and ate lunch at a really neat place. Now I'm pleasantly tired and ready to settle down for the evening. Need to finish my Bible reading for the day and harass the DH, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by whitepine View Post
    Sounds like a fun trip. Today I'm going out looking for the snowy owl which has been seen in numbers in our area and which is very unusual.
    Whitepine, saw a You TUbe today on the Snowy Owl migration into Washington. Quite a magnificant bird. And for the hooded crane, we didn't get out. The weather turned nasty and last year when we went in the rain, saw nothing at all at the reserve, so we're going next Wednesday instead. Perhaps the crane will still be there - my life list will miss it if not!
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Here is my Alaska Star. I finally got the book, which I find very handy for the cutting charts. I have been using Foundation Factory to print the patterns.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here is my Alaska Star. I finally got the book, which I found handy for the cutting charts. I have been using Foundation Factory to print the patterns.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    We have thousands of Canada geese that winter here. Huge flocks graze near ponds and rivers. The locals feed them corn as well. There are some that stay here all year long. One in particular has mated with a duck and produced the ugliest gooduck you ever saw. It is against the law to shoot them, thank goodness.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nickylsf View Post
    Here is my Alaska Star. I finally got the book, which I found handy for the cutting charts. I have been using Foundation Factory to print the patterns.
    LOVE your star, Nicky!!!

Page 48 of 278 FirstFirst ... 38 47 48 49 58 98 148 ... LastLast