Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 262 of 425 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 261 262 263 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 4243

Thread: Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011

Wow thats a beauty. How I envy you going to a quilting retreat, glad you enjoyed it.

Its really lovely went back and had another look.

Elle

Judy - I've been drooling over that quilt on Aie's site....
    OMG - holy moly!! several weeks ago I had posted a link to the following site [apparently it was 'sold' or something??? ...if you dare go to it beware that it no longer is her site ahum... http://www.lotuslands.ab.ca/boms1.html :oops: ] the boms stood for blocks of the month kits to include the water lilly quit which I had thought using the border of to replace the reverse applique one in our AOTH quilt. I hope we can still get it somewhere [evidently no longer there :oops: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock:

should anyone locate the real Aie Rossman site - please let me know :oops: :cry: :cry:

Blog Entries
    Hmm that first link didn't seem to have a lot to do with quilting, LOL.

I wonder if the Waterlilly quilt will end up being another book? Does anyone know if she has written any others?

Super Member QuiltswithConvicts's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Boy, that border is so similar to what I have been thinking about for my AOTH! I really like it, but mine is 1 continuous vine all the way around. But the 2-part hearts make up the majority of it with quite a few 4-heart flowers as we have done so many of them. I am planning on using just about every element of AOTH, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF - are you ready - get this - SCROLLS!!!!!

Super Member QuiltswithConvicts's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cre8, went to the site - shall I say that I was quite surprised? I did a search for Aie & at one place, they had the same link, so I emailed them to let them know what was up with their link! I wonder how many other site out there are linked to this new place. Didn't rean more than the first few words to know this wasn't something that interested me. :-o

Edit: I watched the video. She is so softspoken. Cute, huh? And an architect to boot!

Blog Entries
    I saw that quilt on her old site somewhere...don't know exactly where. I haven't gone to check out the new link ya'll are talking about yet. I'm still in the early planning stages for my outer border...heck....I'm still working on the center and inner border! LOL!

Editted- I can't find it either...but the original link...oops! quite the surprize!!

Kayc...I'd love to see a pic too!

Blog Entries
    I actually think that the Water Lilies pattern is older as one of the quilts I found online had been made in 2005. I can't find a book anywhere online for it. I don't think the border like the one in the picture I posted would be hard to figure out since we did the flowers as part of AOTH.

I did find a kit for sale for the Water Lilies quilt for sale on Etsy:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/75208962...uilt-kit-block

But I would like just the pattern.

Blog Entries
    Here's a link to one that is an adaptation of the quilt: http://www.therunningstitch.ca/photo...st_quilts.html

I like the vines in the sashing. ;)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pab58
    Here's a link to one that is an adaptation of the quilt: http://www.therunningstitch.ca/photo...st_quilts.html

I like the vines in the sashing. ;)
    Oooh, that's a pretty one. I am getting closer to finishing my top now, just need to mitre the corners on the final border, and finish off a bit of embroidery, when the threads arrive.

I lost my brother Sat to a unknown fast traveling cancer he was gone within a week and a half. It was so quick and so fast we are all in shock. Going through his pictures tonight finely hit home and I'm just loosing it and funeral is not until Thursday.

Page 262 of 425 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 261 262 263 272 312 362 ... LastLast