Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 361 of 425 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 360 361 362 371 411 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 4243

Thread: Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011

Thanks ladies. I don't know how I managed that, lol. But I Ak doing everything by machine, so once my pieces are prepared and turned under, the process of stitching goes pretty fast.

Now I do have an English paper piecing project that I started in May and have less than 20 flowers done..hmm..maybe I should tackle that.

Blog Entries
    Donna...I will have to search, there may be a youtube for the technique. The lady who showed it to me was teaching the Bernina "mastery" classes when I bought my machine...you know the classes where they teach you how to use all the different feet and attachments (so you will pour even MORE $$ into it??? ~which of course I did!) LOL!

Blog Entries
    Check out this posting:
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-161015-1.htm

Keep scrolling down and there is a 'tiny' AOTH - I wish she had said what size it was. No narrow borders, but everything else seems to be there.

Blog Entries
    I think you are right about the borders, but I don't think she has the layout the same as in the book, some of the blocks are in a different order. If she did the 6" blocks that would be 30" plus whatever size she did the outer border, maybe 45" square
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacelady
    Check out this posting:
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-161015-1.htm

Keep scrolling down and there is a 'tiny' AOTH - I wish she had said what size it was. No narrow borders, but everything else seems to be there.

Is there room for one more to play? I have spent the last 6 weeks catching up on your site and finishing a UFO. I told myself I had to finish it before I could start AOTH.

I am doing this as a BOM with a LQS (in another province) so will be starting with block 1. I am hand appliqueing 7 inch blocks on black with batiks similar to the book. I would like to have followed your schedule, but am so far behind your start date, I don't think it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by crftyldy
    Is there room for one more to play? I have spent the last 6 weeks catching up on your site and finishing a UFO. I told myself I had to finish it before I could start AOTH.

I am doing this as a BOM with a LQS (in another province) so will be starting with block 1. I am hand appliqueing 7 inch blocks on black with batiks similar to the book. I would like to have followed your schedule, but am so far behind your start date, I don't think it matters.
    oh for joy! another AOTH-ER...welcome! welcome, crftyldy...come right on with your blocks ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Blog Entries
    Can't wait to see pictures, crftyldy

Blog Entries
    crftyldy,
    Glad you are joining us....please post pictures so we can see your progress. I think you will have alot of fun. I relly don't think it matters the block order other than if you do the 1st 16 as listed, you can then assemble the center unit and add the inner border. Otherwise, be sure to have fun and keep us posted on your progress. Again welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mousie
    Quote Originally Posted by crftyldy

oh for joy! another AOTH-ER...welcome! welcome, crftyldy...come right on with your blocks ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Blog Entries
    crftyldy, there is always room for more. I think some of the original members have dropped out or they're being very quiet. We are like mosquitoes; we thrive on new blood. Welcome aboard.

Blog Entries
    I think they got to block 19 and just put it on the shelf.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fabric Galore
    crftyldy, there is always room for more. I think some of the original members have dropped out or they're being very quiet. We are like mosquitoes; we thrive on new blood. Welcome aboard.

Page 361 of 425 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 360 361 362 371 411 ... LastLast