Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip!

This is my first train but I'm in! Chocolate croissants all around and I'm shopping my stash since I know a few people who would like these for the holiday season. Can't wait to get started!

Blog Entries
    irishrose either would be fine, but your fabrics are really pretty the way they are....in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by m-fay View Post
    Here's the fabrics I've chosenAttachment 399310
    Love those fabrics...you have such different fabrics! Glad you got onboard. I will take pics of the fabrics I've chosen tomorrow...I was busy making a purse today. I decided to try to make several of this mystery, as I need runners for my craftbooth also. It will be fun trying to keep up!

Just got home so will have to go shop that stash on the morning. Don't think I have the oomph to do it tonight. Too much driving - helped set up booth at North Texas Irish Festival in Dallas on Thursday/Friday and then worked Sherwood Forest Faire near Austin Saturday and today. Think I put about 650 miles or so on my truck since Thursday morning.

I,m ready for the train ride. A table runner is a quick and easy project --so I can still work on others. I loved the results of the last ride. Now to pick out my colors--no need for shopping. I,ve got a piece of Birthday cake here for everyone also.

Jaba...love, love, love that first set. The second set is interesting, can't wait to see it together.

Okay, I am onboard for this, have to go pick out my fabrics. It is a pleasure doing a small but useful project. I like the idea of a reversable one. As much as I like a full size quilt it isn't easy for me to quilt on my machine. I made some japanese pancakes for breakfast, I have killer clam chowder simmering for later and lemon coconut cookies for dunking in tea. Love all the fabrics so far.

Blog Entries
    I'm on board again but will have to catch up later in March as I am on a 2 week vacation. First week in Florida (and with my luck, has been unseasonably cold for March) and next week - St. Kitts! Let's hope it will be warmer there...

I love table runners and make them frequently for gifts so I have plenty of fabric on hand when i get back and look forward to the next clue.

Name:  table runner mystery.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  437.0 KBThe focus, left to right, has to stay, others can be swapped out. Rather dull for me but it's a gift for son and he's not really into the pink florals.

Hello everyone. I would love to join this train ride. I have not done any of the others, yet. Do I sign up somewhere? I am not sure how this works. I love everyone's fabrics.
    Dirty1mom
    Cleveland, OH

Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 60 ... LastLast