Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 22 of 104 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip!

I had so much fun on the last Mystery Train ride that I simply can't miss this one. I honestly don't know which is better....seeing everyone's fabric choices/ product or the conversation that goes along with the thread. I think they are perhaps equal.
    Carol

Quote Originally Posted by quilting nurse View Post
    Is the firts club up yet???Can't seen to find it.
    Usually the clues are posted @ 9 a.m. Mountain time, as Judy lives in Arizona. However, a few pages ago, she posted that she had to replace her computer & the clue may be delayed this week. She'll let us know in a few hours.

Judy, I have my scrappy top done and am on board for this new train ride. Waiting for the second clue. Thanks again.

Well all while we wait and see if Judy's computer is up and running I have brought some fruit smoothies to the dining car. As we get closer to our tropical location the fruit selection is so nice......
    Lisa

Blog Entries
    Just made it with some fresh just picked Florida strawberries. So good to eat plain, or in a smoothie, or as shortcake...oh, I did bring biscuits for the shortcake and whipped cream...plus half and half for those who just want a snack of berries and cream. Oh, yummers! We can stay busy until Judy posts!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Wish I could hop aboard but too much going on right now. I definitely will save instructions. Planning on making runners and placemats for Christmas gifts this year. I'll just hang out in the dining car for now.
    Life's More Fun with a Doxie !!

Vicki G - Have a Great Day !!
    www.vickigdesigns.com

Fall Runner

Did some digging around stash and came up with this combo for fabric. I decided to try a fall table runner. It will be the first runner I have made. I find that all my fabric is of medium value. No wonder my quilts are blah. I could throw in a lighter neutral if you think that would be better.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by quilt addict; 03-09-2013 at 05:55 AM.
    Lisa

I love your cat and tulip fabric!!! What line is it? I have tonnnsss of cat fabric and have never seen this one!! It is so cute!

Well, sad news for me, still don't have my computer. It is 8 a.m. and Best Buy doesn't open until 10 so won't even know until then when or if I will get it today. And I had bad dreams all last night that I wouldn't be able to figure out how to use Windows 8 - it is so horribly different from any earlier Windows! Will post an update later, let's say look for a note from me about 11:00. Have a great Saturday.
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

oh oh.... sorry for you! But now I better run & grab another project to work on for my sew day... will check back in to see how the party is going later in the day, have fun!

Page 22 of 104 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 72 ... LastLast