Sharon is out and about frolicking and cavorting in celebration of a wedding. She asked me to post her pick.
Pinwheel Star: http://mccallsquilting.com/qb/pattern_1199/
it's a wonderful block. the instructions are very clear and easy to follow.
for those checking out our Blocks of the Month for the first time:
- you don't have to be on a list to play along. the list is of the quilters who've asked for a turn picking a block. if you'd like to be added, send a PM to Boo.
- there is absolutely no charge. you can keep or do as you please with any of the blocks you make.
- you can make all the blocks or just the ones you like. we all love seeing photos of each others' blocks, but you don't have to post if you don't want to.
- there are only a few rules:
1. Have Fun
2. Don't stress over deadlines. there are none.
3. Have Fun
4. The instructions are a guide. put your blocks together in any size, using any method that works for you
5. HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN!!!
The file i've attached is just a list of all the blocks since March (when we started).