Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: THE FWS PONY CLUB Quilt-Along wk 40 (WOW!) Sheep Fold & Star of Hope Discussion Page

Ladies ... is anyone familiar with these
    http://www.spiraleyeneedles.com/

as posted on this thread ...
    there must be a better way!!!
    post #7
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Nope, but the needles look interesting. If you try them out, be sure to let us know what you think.

No new PC blocks today but I did finish my Rosie block for next week and worked on this table runner for my mom. I am going to use a burgandy binding. I used the MM Tessellating Windmill ruler...I am demoing it at the LQS where I work in a couple weeks so figured this was a good way to practice. I used a batik charm pack. My plan is to use insul-brite (heat resistant batting) so she can keep it on the table as a "hot pad". Her table is much longer than mine so this will sit nicely in the middle.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Carrie, well done project; love the color you have in it. And the bed quilts are great too. Isn't it nice to finish projects?? I am hoping to finish more of mine this month and next.

Nicely done, CarrieM ... be sure to have lots of those charm packs in stock when you demo, as people will want to "copy" it!

Oh just beautiful Carrie. Wish I was there to take the class from you!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Now that sure is purdy!
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

What a treat. It's Monday morning coffee time and there are so many PC threads to catch up on. It looks like it has been a busy weekend. I have my Marti & Me class this morning so I'll check them out this afternoon. I'm not 100% over my cold but I think I'm past the contagion point and I have to get out of the house plus I haven't sewn a stitch since a week ago and I'm in need of some sewing therapy and when it's with friends I see only once a month...a double dose of feeling good. See ya later.

Enjoy your M+M today, GGal ... I too feel like I have turned the bend of this cold, though not feeling as though I am totally out of the woods, yet. I sure don't want a relapse!!

Be sure to show us what you work on at today's class!

I'm feelin' a bit better taday also. I slept late (Well I guess not late for me, LOL)I've started the laundry, & decided that I do like the bindin' on the potholder I did yesterday. I would sew then sit awhile, then sew a li'le more. Last night I thought the scrappy bindin' was too busy but taday, it looks OK. Yeah I did cut & sew another bindin' ta go onta it, but I'm happy w/the one that is on it now. I've been makin' potholders ta try a couple o' ideas for the PC swap.
    Name:  Mini Nine Patch Front.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  67.9 KB

The last one is the one I'm workin' on. It now is blocked, has a half inch border, is quilted & bound. It is in the wash.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast