Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along wk 40 (WOW!) Sheep Fold & Star of Hope Discussion Page >

The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along wk 40 (WOW!) Sheep Fold & Star of Hope Discussion Page

The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along wk 40 (WOW!) Sheep Fold & Star of Hope Discussion Page

Old 10-16-2012, 08:19 AM
Power Poster

GGal ... I hadn't heard there was a new 8900 on the market! What are you sewing with now? Don't let your rational self get too much in the way of what might be a good step for you. I really like my 6600 and am sure you would love the 7700 ... and knowing its history would be reassuring.

Honchey ... Oh goodness! I'm sure you were so PC with that woman ... I'm not sure I would have been! You mentioned Joann's ... is the store you work for, set up within JOann's. Would be nice to have a job that you can "play" at!
Old 10-16-2012, 08:45 AM

GG - What a great chance ta buy a used machine from someone that ya know the history. I'm inclined ta tell ya ta git it but only you know if it's right for you.
QE - My quiltin' was free in that I didn't draw anything, but I used a walkin' foot & did just gentle curves then pivoted on the needle. Quiltin' this way is OK for QAYG or Hotpads but could be a big problem if ya had ta turn a large quilt at every point. LOL
Honchey - What a hard time ya are havin' with that lady.Tell her ta come back w/ the sewin' instructor. Maybe someone who listens will be able ta run the machine. {Huggs}

I'm so glad that we all can share ideas & each o' us can use 'em in our own way. I love the idea o' makin' small potholders or hotpads for Christmas.