Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: THE FWS PONY CLUB Quilt-Along wk 41 Floral Bouquet & Seminole Square Photo Page

THE FWS PONY CLUB Quilt-Along wk 41 Floral Bouquet & Seminole Square Photo Page

Hi Everyone, I should have Floral Bouquet done in about 1/2 hour...I've been sewing it watching the Presidental Debate tonight. I would have gotten it done yesterday at work but I played instead with some mindless sewing of postage stamps...I'm sure...no, I know someone will post a photo soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
    but I played instead with some mindless sewing of postage stamps...
    .....actually didn't you have round 2 with a certain someone about a machine!!

Look forward to seeing what the blocks are for this week!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Isn't it fun to mindlessly sew and see what you can make of it? No blocks for me as I choose not to do these two.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

I don't even want to think about that nasty woman...every time I wanted to speak she started yelling more...I had to walk away from her....On to better things... Here is my block...the middle really is nice & flat I didn't remove the paper under that area..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

When I worked at the Elementary School, this parent came in yelling at me about something a teacher had done. I calmly looked him in the eye and said "You have no right to yell at me about this, it is not my fault!" He backed right down. I don't know how that came out of my mouth!!!!

Great block Anne - I've finished this one, and it went together easier than I thought. Now onto the next one....it is rather intimidating!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

I managed to finish these this morning, did not have fun with one of them, I was short of fabric and had to piece two pieces together to get the unit I wanted. I just had my DD look at it and she couldn't pick the join so heres hoping no one else can.
    Psst I won't be offended if anyone can see my fault

Honchey your block is beautiful as always
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    Karen

I reallllly need to clean my printer I am off to do that now
    Karen

i wondered last night if you posted the new thread, Anne, but went on to bed and was surprised this morning with the chatter! Good surprise.!! Name:  Floral bouquet1.JPG
Views: 379
Size:  88.2 KBiif two do not post will try again
    Attached Images Attached Images    

In every crowd but this one is a horse's rear end, certainly in the bunkhouse. Did two Floral blocks trying to figure out the templates...

Wow, great blocks everyone!! I am so impressed that yinz are doing these. I think the rest of my blocks are subs--wonder "y"???? I did the frog for Mirab and tulips for Anael so here's the Maple Leaf for QE. I made the second block because when I had my blocks spread out I needed another block that read "roundish".Name:  Sub & Sub.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  515.1 KBName:  Sub & Sub.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  515.1 KB
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast