Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 566 of 978 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 565 566 567 576 616 666 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 9780

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

I think this move is makin' me lose it! I forgot that Janie had sent me my July MB. Yes I'm losin' it! Goin' off the deep end! I don't know where anything is & can't remember what I have. LOL As soon as Janie reminded me I remembered it, even before I went ta the page w/the picts o' it. I do have several sewin' room boxes that have the tops folded over each other instead o' taped shut & all my MB's are in one o' those. Sigh. Again I'm sorry Janie!
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

JanRN you make be chuckle with your bigger box syndrome we'll keep you on the straight and narrow, now go finish that D@#$ quilt

Carriem January would be great as I can get some more ufo's finished, not fussed if they are quilted or not just our of the way

QNS don't forget to show us pics of your new sewing room, we can't wait..

Bev just take a deep breath, it will sort itself out in good time, you can't get everything done in a day, especially when you are still going back and forth from the old house. We will understand..and look after yourself
    Karen

Jan, I still need to make quite some Rosie blocks I keep forgetting about that quilt

Bev, take it easy and take care of yourself!

Here are my latest Sylvia blocks. First is #D5 Square and Star
    Name:  D5SquaresAndStars (448 x 457).jpg
Views: 56
Size:  78.9 KB
    Second one is #I3 Dutchman's Puzzle
    Name:  I3Dutchman'sPuzzle (444 x 450).jpg
Views: 55
Size:  72.4 KB
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Keep pushing me, ladies. I can't think of any more excuses for today so I'll at least get started on Rosie. Anael, I love your Sylvia blocks. You are certainly busy doing that and 50 Fab stars. I'm so hooked on those 50 Fab stars I couldn't fall asleep last night thinking up color combos for the next one!

Bev, take it one step (or box) at a time. I can't imagine packing up and moving. A few years ago I dropped an earring behind the triple dresser in the bedroom. When I asked MrJanRn to help get it, he said oh we'll just get it when we move. (It's still back there and we have no plans to move.) I don't envy you doing this and especially in all that heat.

Qns, sounds like the sewing room is getting near finished. Can't wait to see pics.

Have a great day, everyone. If you see any dark clouds overhead, that's just me swearing and FMQing!!
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

Jan, that's the spirit It has been cloudy all day here, I hope it wasn't you! !

Bev--you will find everything sooner or later. I am sure Janie understands.

Funny Jan, it is cloudy here this morning too! Hope that you are not already frustrated! It is too early in the day for that. Are you doing each block different or an all over design?

Anael--a couple more pretty blocks!

Cleaning house and school this morning and then off to the clubhouse this afternoon.

Nothing to be sorry for, Bev. I just didn't want you thinking that you hadn't got your block for July!

Take it easy and be good to yourself.

Ya'll are so encouragin'! When I git my Aug block 'll dig till I find the others so that I can have 'em all tagether. I'll be diggin' about that time ta gt all my PC stuff tagether for my retreat in Sept anyway.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Update on Bram: he's doing ok without oxigen. If tonight nothing happens he will go home tomorrow without oxigen!
    So after almost 7 months finally no machines needed anymore.

Yay for Bram!! Thanks for the update Anael.

Page 566 of 978 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 565 566 567 576 616 666 ... LastLast