Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 590 of 1000 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 589 590 591 600 640 690 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 9993

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Very nice, Anael. Love the blue and pink and green and white; looks 'crisp' and bright, bringing the sunshine inside.

Honchey, its a good thing you have the lung power to blow up all those balloons! I have heard of special persons filled with 'hot' air!! LOL! I think, they might be called, "Grandmothers!" Have fun with your gs.

Dublb - all those blocks together look so "right"!!!

Anael - glad your feeling better! Those blocks are lovely, I especially like New Hampshire! Love the white paisley fabric! I'm a big fan of paisley!

Thanks for the kind comments on my quilt! It feels so good to have another finished quilt, after having it in a bin for so long.
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Anael, your blocks are so pretty, I like them all but New Hampshire is so nice & soft looking.. Thanks for posting them....

QNS..put some cucumber slices on your eye...it's supposed to reduce the swelling....

well ladies, it was another close one! I made it out of the ER alive, with a hug from the nurse and a hug from the Dr and a prescription for anxiety meds Im good to go! WHEW.... it has been about four years since I have been on anything for depression or anxiety (last time I quit I joined QB), I THOUGHT I was doing GOOD... chuckles... I have had panic attacks in the past, I just didnt know that it could feel so different. apparently I am sleep deprived because of anxiety and the odd behavior of my body is sleep deprivation. hmmm.... well I guess now I KNOW

Yall didnt know I REALLY am "deranged" huh?
    Candace is Deranged
    so many babies.. sew little quilts

Name:  August_Jeanie.JPG
Views: 53
Size:  333.0 KBLook what was in my mailbox when I got home yesterday? Jeanie really did her stuff didn't she? Thank you soooo much. I always know the block that I'm getting but everyone puts it together different which makes it fun. I'll take a group picture and post right away. My design wall is currently available.

OK--great news on the classification!

Ggal--I really like that block you made for Bev...looks good with the other ones.

Anael--glad to hear you are feeling better. What pretty blocks you made!

Honchey--hope your time with GS was fun!

D_D--praying that you can get things under control again and be feeling much better...especially that you can get the sleep you need.

Jeanie--your pineapple block for Ggal turned out really nice...good variety of reds.

DDamsel I hope you will be feeling better with your new meds, take is easy. I am sure there is a couch in the RV for you to curl up on while we look after you.

GGal, wow that is one beautiful Pineapple block, love the fire engine reds
    Karen

DDamsel I hope you will be feeling better with your new meds, take is easy. I am sure there is a couch in the RV for you to curl up on while we look after you.

GGal, wow that is one beautiful Pineapple block, love the fire engine reds
    Karen

Oh DD! Sleep deprivation is hard on the body! I sure hope ya can git some soon.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Karen are you padding the numbers again?? 5900!!

Page 590 of 1000 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 589 590 591 600 640 690 ... LastLast