Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 24 of 157 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

Quote Originally Posted by montiealma View Post
    I am getting my fabric together and will post a pic for any suggestions for changes, just as soon as DH has time to shoot them. On board with homemade chocolate chip cookies, fruit & milk.
    Oh my Montiealma! Is he going to skin them for you???
    Sweet Caroline

Blog Entries
    I loved the first train ride but had to ride in the observation car for the second and and will again this time. But it is so much fun watching the activity and seeing all the fabric choices. If you notice any food missing, it's because I sneak down at night and do a little snacking.

But of course. If he is in charge of the shooting, it seems only fittin that he does the skinning. Any recipes??

[QUOTE=Elisabrat;5596202]COLD? Damp? um are you on a different train or still packing your bags? we hit 80 yesterday and will again today. Not slowing down for another four or five days. then maybe fall or maybe snow. they say snow.. we will see I suppose I would have to pack my tank tops and please save me some of that hot chocolate./QUOTE]

I know what you mean Elisabrat - we have had a miserably hot summer here on the So. CA coast as well! Been in the high 80's for weeks it seems. Today it finally cooled down. We have some clouds, so it is down a good 10* from yesterday.
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    Judy..........I need your help!! I have gone through all of my fabric's for pieces larger than a yard, so I can participate in the Mystery Train Ride. This is what I have come up with, will you please take a look & advise? I will pick the last fabric later on. Thank you for your time & opinion!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

These are my choices. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Had hoped to find something in my stash but as others have said I usually only buy a yard unless it is one I really like and others I had the print was too large.
    Name:  mystery quilt fabric.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  1.66 MB

OK, I left my choices percolate too long and changed my mind. My first choices were a bit dull and reminded me of something my sister would do, dull dull dull. So here is my second set. Way brighter which is more my style. I am thick skinned so comment if you must. Name:  mystery quilt choice 2.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  306.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Here are my choices. is there enough contrast? E is my favorite.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Carolyn
    http://s1104.photobucket.com/albums/h329/islandwiz1/Boom%206%20Autumn%20Group/

love your colors island wiz1 i just hopped on board at the last stop....brought some rice crispy treats and a veggie tray. wow this train is filling up fast...might have to add more cars

Blog Entries
    Nice nice fabric everyone! You did bring enough aboard to share right? Just about done with the black and red to wedding stuff, will post later so those of you that missed the last train can see that results of all the instructions. Better go finish it, just had to check and see what was going on.

Page 24 of 157 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 74 124 ... LastLast