Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 143 of 154 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 142 143 144 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1532

Thread: A New MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

Supportive is what we are all about on this Board!!! Hang in there and think about yourself first and get well. Quilting will come when you are ready for it!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

I have plenty to keep me busy! You just take care of yourself & get back to "normal"... We will all wait for you...

Quote Originally Posted by VickiM View Post
    I have plenty to keep me busy! You just take care of yourself & get back to "normal"... We will all wait for you...
    Wait for her, heck I can't even keep up with her. Or the rest of you for that matter. Still working bit at a time on this one. I have way too plenty to keep me busy, working over 8 hours a day pretty well fills the week. You have all done such beautiful work. I follow this just to see the wonderful work. Congrats to all of you.

Blog Entries
    i counted my UFOs and have seven!!!!! So I'm happy to have some extra time before the next mystery. The double wedding ring is just something else. The Curvemaster foot is helping, but mainly it's just making up my mind to do it.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Judy, take care of yourself and get well. As the others have said, there is a lot to keep us busy. I still have to quilt this top so please don't rush.
    "I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them." ~ Author Unknown but I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by coopah View Post
    i counted my UFOs and have seven!!!!! So I'm happy to have some extra time before the next mystery.
    Only 7 UFO's, Coopah!?!?! I know I have more than 7.....which is too many, and yet I keep starting new projects! Oh Well...the life of a "passionate quilter!"
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    Judy, so glad to hear your surgery went well! I agree with all above, take your time we are not going anywhere! Lol @ Coopah! I wish I was down to only 7!!!
    http://babyfire04.blogspot.com/
    If it makes you happy, it's worth the time!

Wish I only had 7! I'm diligently working on finishing as many of the 32 I listed for this year...probably have 20 more not listed...I keep making & not quilting/finishing. But they will be for next year...

Blog Entries
    Judy,

You just rest & get completely well before worrying about the next Mystery Train ride!! I, like the other's have plenty of things to work on until you are ready. I just mailed this project off to our member Cindy to be quilted. I can't wait for it to get back so we can all see it. I will defiantly post pictures everyone!! Have a Great Day!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Take care of yourself Judy. Good things come to those who wait. So, we know we will be introduced to a wonderful new mystery when you are ready.

Page 143 of 154 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 142 143 144 153 ... LastLast