Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Orca Bay Mystery Quilt-Along

I'm waiting too. No way will I be ready and I don't want to wimp out. It's a habit of mine. I might look next Friday if I'm caught up on 7.

Blog Entries
    So much will power...
    Sadiemae

Blog Entries
    The reveal is Sunday??!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! I'm only on part 4 which can't be done until I finish the rest of part 1 that I had to do over. Good thing I'm downloading all the clues!!! Pics on the other thread have been AWESOME!!!

I'm going to be off doing my happy dance in the corner. I'm all caught up......

I admire anybody who is keeping up with this. I didn't really have any concept of how many pieces there are in this until I started cutting! Wow.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Foxflower, I believe I can safely say that if I knew when I started, I never would have started

I'll probably finish cutting certain stacks, BUT I'm not going to starting sewing on it again until after the big reveal--only 2 days away. If I don't like the pattern enough those squares are going to go back into the scrap bag for later. I sure do love a good quilt along though, so we'll see.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by Foxflower View Post
    I'll probably finish cutting certain stacks, BUT I'm not going to starting sewing on it again until after the big reveal--only 2 days away. If I don't like the pattern enough those squares are going to go back into the scrap bag for later. I sure do love a good quilt along though, so we'll see.
    I'm sure you will all be glad you did this Mystery! Her quilts all come out so different and are just beautiful! Hang in there everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by bookworm View Post
    I'm going to be off doing my happy dance in the corner. I'm all caught up......
    I'm so jealous. I'm just getting farther behind…. But tomorrow everyone will be gone. Hubby golfing with brother. Princess golfing with boyfriend. Other princess taking her babies back to Florida after a nice vacation. I told hubby… I can sew ALL DAY!!!!!
    SheriR~
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t254479.html

From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Quote Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
    I'm so jealous. I'm just getting farther behind…. But tomorrow everyone will be gone. Hubby golfing with brother. Princess golfing with boyfriend. Other princess taking her babies back to Florida after a nice vacation. I told hubby… I can sew ALL DAY!!!!!
    Don't worry about being behind! I did not finish last years mystery, Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll, until the end of January. It turned out just beautiful and I am so glad I finished it. I just kept working on it as I had time.

I kind of wish she had given us another week to work on Part 7 before coming out with the final part. I would like to be able to have more of Part 7 done. I know I will not have it finished by tomorrow night!

Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast