Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart - Block 5 Photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-block-5-photos-t120862.html)

JudyG 06-10-2011 06:57 AM

Another gorgeous block, Lisa. Your ingenuity is astounding. I can't wait to see a bunch of your blocks together.

Mousie 06-10-2011 10:16 AM

loving it! has your dh complimented you?
Your doing a fantastic job, my lady...ships and ladies in tall wigs, etc. makes me think of earlier times ;)

Deecee 06-10-2011 12:49 PM

Beautiful block Lisa.

I would love to see a pic of your ship and ladies fabrics.

sandpat 06-10-2011 05:16 PM

Lisa...and oh YES it did!! (accommodate your little ships) I agree with Deecee....I'd love to see a piece of that fabric. You are doing such a beautiful job on your blocks.

lisamortell 06-13-2011 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Lisa...and oh YES it did!! (accommodate your little ships) I agree with Deecee....I'd love to see a piece of that fabric. You are doing such a beautiful job on your blocks.

my husband is out of town and has the camera i will post it on wed when he get back to you can see what i have been working with. i have been working with about 20 different fabrics

Mousie 06-13-2011 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by lisamortell

my husband is out of town and has the camera i will post it on wed when he get back to you can see what i have been working with. i have been working with about 20 different fabrics

oh my goodness...now you have me slobbering in anticipation, Lisa!
As a lady mousie in a dress, I really must get my hankie out and clean meece-self up. I'm such a mess! :XD:

sandpat 06-13-2011 05:06 PM

I can't wait to see it Lisa!

lisamortell 06-13-2011 08:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by lisamortell

ok ladies hope you can see the fabric in these photo. I bought this not knowing what i would do with it but i had to have it. then i thought it was to big of a scale for this project but then i decided i had to think outside the box. Hope you like it.

Deecee 06-13-2011 09:02 PM

Wow - fabulous fabric. Just love the hidden livestock in the hairdo and the co-ordinating fabrics. A wonderful range of colours also. Lots of scope for doing AOTH blocks.

P.S. Patti - that's a cutie funky dawg.

sandpat 06-14-2011 05:15 AM

Lisa, thanks so much for showing us...WOW, just goes to show! I wouldn't have considered that Rococo lady fabric for this project, but you have done amazing things with it. That is a great range you are working with...I have one of those green fabrics, although I'm almost out of it. I've used it on this project!