Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart Photos - Block #9 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-photos-block-9-a-t95416.html)

lynnie k 03-22-2011 08:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by lynnie k
Here is my block ( I am trying my hand at this it is not sewn down or Embroidered jet Since I am new at Applique' I need to get some feed back what do you think Please give feedback

well I got all my supplies now all I need to get are the machine needles #60 micro-tech I am not sure if I" m going to machine applique' or do needle turn. I think this will be fun

well here is my finished block#9 finally I am new to this Applique' process so it has taken awhile . But I am having fun :lol: I did it all by hand using templates for the hearts and flowers and the circles

Butterflyspain 03-22-2011 08:45 AM

Well done its looking really nice. Lovely colours.

Elle

lynnie k 03-22-2011 08:49 AM

Thanks, it was fun I just had to get past being afraid when trying to get them placed on my background fab but I guess it's not bad for the first one, only 35 more to go!!!! hope they get better as we go :lol:

lynnie k 03-22-2011 08:57 AM

great colors

candi 03-22-2011 09:12 AM

Here is my block ( I am trying my hand at this it is not sewn down or Embroidered jet Since I am new at Applique' I need to get some feed back what do you think Please give feedback

well I got all my supplies now all I need to get are the machine needles #60 micro-tech I am not sure if I" m going to machine applique' or do needle turn. I think this will be fun

well here is my finished block#9 finally I am new to this Applique' process so it has taken awhile . But I am having fun :lol: I did it all by hand using templates for the hearts and flowers and the circles

Awesome the colors and movement of the fabric. Great job.

candi 03-22-2011 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Okay, here is the completed block

thanks for your encouragement.

Originally Posted by Obsessed
Great job Pattis47! That blue you're using just glows... beautiful!

Beautifuly done, Patti. Love your colors.

QuiltswithConvicts 03-22-2011 03:40 PM

Lynnie, absolutely beautiful! Everyone's block #9 is turning out so lovely. Love the colors, too

pattis47 03-22-2011 03:55 PM

Beautiful choice of colors and embroidery.

luvmortherest 03-23-2011 09:05 AM

Okay, here is the completed block

thanks for your encouragement.

Originally Posted by Obsessed
Great job Pattis47! That blue you're using just glows... beautiful!

beautiful :thumbup:

luvmortherest 03-23-2011 09:06 AM

beautiful :thumbup: