Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/another-mystery-quilt-train-ride-our-5th-trip-t215243.html)

Dedemac 07-08-2013 05:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Rip Van Winkle finally woke up and got around to finishing the runner. I got side tracked and put the pieces away in a box, and just found them last week while looking for something else. Since my table is small I needed to remove the borders. Each of the blocks are the same but different. I am going on a retreat next week so will take this with an finish it. I think I will bind it in the teal fabric, for just a little more pop of color.

As you can see if I made it any bigger it would be a table cloth for our table.:D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]423029[/ATTACH]

Thank you Judy, ready for the next trip!

VickiM 09-04-2013 07:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
The last 3 are finished. Ready for the next one...

m-fay 09-05-2013 03:14 AM

All so beautiful & so different! isnt it amazing that the same pattern can look so different!

Caroline S 09-05-2013 04:28 AM

Good finish Vicki. I especially like the second one.

whitepine 09-05-2013 07:03 AM

Looking good Dedemac and Vicki.

AnngelAnne 09-07-2013 08:13 AM

Yes, yes, yes

1 Attachment(s)
Yes, yes, yes, I did finally finish mine too. Everyone's is so beautiful. So much fun doing the mystery as you go along instead of waiting till you have all the instructions and then doing it. Takes something from it in a way when you know how it will turn out before you start. Thanks again for the mystery part of it all.

Dedemac 09-07-2013 03:59 PM

Anngel, nice finish! Did you do QAYG?

Originally Posted by AnngelAnne (Post 6279101)
Yes, yes, yes, I did finally finish mine too. Everyone's is so beautiful. So much fun doing the mystery as you go along instead of waiting till you have all the instructions and then doing it. Takes something from it in a way when you know how it will turn out before you start. Thanks again for the mystery part of it all.

AnngelAnne 09-08-2013 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by Dedemac (Post 6279780)
Anngel, nice finish! Did you do QAYG?

Thanks. No, I did this as the mystery went, and that wasn't QAYG. I quilted with a fancy stitch I wanted to try out on my machine of ivy leaves on the straight pieces.

Caroline S 09-08-2013 05:47 AM

Does anyone know if we are going to take a Fall mystery train trip????? Sort of hoping the train ride would take us to see the wonder fall foliage. Hint, Hint Judy

frustratedquilter40 09-08-2013 03:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay I finished the top way back when ( at least finished that on time) just needed to be quilted was going to try my hand at FMQ but chickened out and it sat so saw other people finishing them up and said I need to do that too. So here it is not sure if I will keep or give as a gift but it is done :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]434798[/ATTACH]

Caroline S I was thinking the same thing we will see keeping my fingers crossed.