Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/another-mystery-quilt-train-ride-our-5th-trip-t215243.html)

Jenniky 12-15-2013 01:34 PM

I can't decide which I am looking forward to most.. the fun of traveling on the mystery train and quilting with QB friends or all the calorie free food shared on the trip. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Elisabrat 12-16-2013 06:19 AM

whoooo whoooo! guess what? I posted my forum for the MEDALLION STYLE Quilt along so I hope you all come on over and check it out. I will be starting that one January 1st and it will be one round a month so there is plenty of time to work on other lovely projects too and no worries about not finishing before the next one. :) I have some great ideas and I will be doing the easier of the two rounds while Jaba will be doing a bit more challenging round/time consuming? so you can pick which ever one you think will make a good match for your quilt! yahoooo! yipppeee! jump on the band wagon and join me in this new adventure. I will be serving wonderful snacks the whole time. recipes included lol..

Barbie 12-16-2013 06:28 AM

I'm getting on board. yea!

urgodschild2 12-16-2013 08:30 AM

My goodness we have so many of us sitting at the station waiting for the train. I have some hot chocolate to share and I stopped at Starbucks and got there Cranberrybliss bars for all of us to keep our energy up. I see someone started a lovely open pit fire for us all to sit by. We can share our quilty stories while waiting.

Jenniky 12-16-2013 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 6459262)
My goodness we have so many of us sitting at the station waiting for the train. I have some hot chocolate to share and I stopped at Starbucks and got there Cranberrybliss bars for all of us to keep our energy up. I see someone started a lovely open pit fire for us all to sit by. We can share our quilty stories while waiting.

Sounds lovely :thumbup: I will just help my self to a lil hot chocolate and pull up a wooden crate next to the fire pit. :)

VickiM 12-16-2013 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6459009)
whoooo whoooo! guess what? I posted my forum for the MEDALLION STYLE Quilt along so I hope you all come on over and check it out. I will be starting that one January 1st and it will be one round a month so there is plenty of time to work on other lovely projects too and no worries about not finishing before the next one. :) I have some great ideas and I will be doing the easier of the two rounds while Jaba will be doing a bit more challenging round/time consuming? so you can pick which ever one you think will make a good match for your quilt! yahoooo! yipppeee! jump on the band wagon and join me in this new adventure. I will be serving wonderful snacks the whole time. recipes included lol..

Somehow I'm missing it...can you post link? It sounds like very useful for all the panels I have & I would really like to join you. Thanks.

Emma S 12-16-2013 04:18 PM

http://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-...g-t236801.html
Vicki: This should do it.

reeskylr 12-16-2013 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 6459262)

Oh yeah, I can wait for this train as long as there is anything Starbucks!

Elisabrat 12-16-2013 05:23 PM

thanks Emma S appreciate your posting that for me. I am so excited to do one that I work on the whole quilt. It will be a twist on what I have been doing and I am really going to go for new rounds I have never tried before so I can learn a bit more as I go. I love the unique look they get with so many rounds.. its really a cool thing. I hope to see some of you there and of course here by the camp fire, move that stool over I am coming on in. Lazy me brought a foot stool too,this might be a bit of a wait and while I am sitting here enjoying the fire I can kick back and eat and eat and eat.. and never gain a single ounce. I am all in!

jaba 12-16-2013 06:19 PM

Make room ladies, just scoot on over, done making a center for today and I forgot my foot stool brat so can you share a little of yours? Did somebody bring hot coffee, I got a couple bottles of Kahlua....