Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/another-mystery-quilt-train-ride-our-5th-trip-t215243.html)

sustraley 12-17-2013 04:21 AM

reeskylr-I agree-gotta have Starbucks while waiting.

Jenniky 12-17-2013 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 6460024)
Make room ladies, just scoot on over, done making a center for today and I forgot my foot stool brat so can you share a little of yours? Did somebody bring hot coffee, I got a couple bottles of Kahlua....

Hey Jaba, Im not a coffee drinker but how does Kahlua taste in Hot Chocolate? ;)

jaba 12-17-2013 08:13 AM

Kahlua tastes good with anything Jenniky, trust me, I know it well :D

whitepine 12-17-2013 08:33 AM

Oh man, a campfire. That means we're somewhere warm Yay. Kahlua and hot chocolate.....now that sounds decadent. Here's some marshmallows too. I'm in for both the mystery and the borders. It will be a fun January.

VickiM 12-17-2013 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Emma S (Post 6459832)

Thank you for the link...I sent it to my friend in Australia, too. This & the train will be so fun!

Elisabrat 12-19-2013 07:38 PM

oh boy that sounds great Kailua and hot chocolate.. it would be a coffee chocolate drink. oh yes.. wonder what Judy is going to tease us with this time..and well its virtual so even if you don't like coffee you could like this one perhaps :) things taste best virtually anyways.

urgodschild2 12-22-2013 08:56 AM

OH look everyone, someone put up a Christmas tree for us to gaze at. Well we will all have fun ringing in the New Year too. I love Kahlua and I agree, it taste good with anything. My son just made some of his own recipe for Chocolate peppermint bars. It was so simple. He made a lot for all of us too. He is so sweet. I have to run away for a short few hours to go to a 100th Birthday party for a quilt guild member. She still quilts too. I would love to own one of her quilts. Any requests while I am about and out.....whoops I mean out and about.....must be the kahlua.

reeskylr 12-22-2013 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 6468919)
OH look everyone, someone put up a Christmas tree for us to gaze at. Well we will all have fun ringing in the New Year too. I love Kahlua and I agree, it taste good with anything. My son just made some of his own recipe for Chocolate peppermint bars. It was so simple. He made a lot for all of us too. He is so sweet. I have to run away for a short few hours to go to a 100th Birthday party for a quilt guild member. She still quilts too. I would love to own one of her quilts. Any requests while I am about and out.....whoops I mean out and about.....must be the kahlua.

Yah that recipe for the Chocolate Peppermint Bars. :)

Jenniky 12-22-2013 01:28 PM

Also bring back some of them Juicy Strawberries dipped in chocolate and dusted with Crushed walnuts. :) :)

jaba 12-22-2013 01:36 PM

Could you share that recipe? Sounds delicious!!