Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/another-mystery-quilt-train-ride-our-5th-trip-t215243.html)

JannieGrace 03-17-2013 08:44 AM

When I type in the quick reply box, it is empty. Is it supposed to have icons in it? The only place I find icons is under the Go Advanced button, but none of them is an insert image button. Is there maybe somewhere that I need to personalize this?

paintmejudy 03-17-2013 08:44 AM

jannie, if you have some kind of a photo editing program, like I have on my HP, you need to have the largest value, whether it is verticle or horizontal, to bew a maximum of 640 pixels. You can then upload successfully. Good luck.

paintmejudy 03-17-2013 08:46 AM

When you Go Advanced, goto Manage then browse, and you can upload from there as long as the pix isn't too large - which is why you need to resize. you then close that window and post your reply with the pictures

labeelady 03-17-2013 09:13 AM

In the Quick Reply box, there's a row of icons on the right. The one you want is the middle one of that group.

cat-on-a-mac 03-17-2013 09:27 AM

Judy,
did you rethink your fabric assignments? I think the B and C in this weeks instructions were A and D originally?

JannieGrace 03-17-2013 09:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yay! Success. Thanks for your patience and responses. Picture still seems large, but I resized to 600 pixels.

JannieGrace 03-17-2013 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by labeelady (Post 5934366)
In the Quick Reply box, there's a row of icons on the right. The one you want is the middle one of that group.

I don't have any icons in my quick reply box. Would it have to to do with the version of Windows that I am using? (7)

Gretchen 03-17-2013 09:38 AM

Went to visit my daughter in Ft Wayne, IN yesterday. While there she and I took a few hours out to go to "Gathering of Quilters 2013" show... they had some beautiful 1920's and 30's quilts on display! Corned beef cooking on the stove, NASCAR on the tv, putting a load of laundry in and then off to start this mystery quilt! Love all the pics posted so far!

Mary O 03-17-2013 09:43 AM

I see that some are using A with C for the smaller squares.Will that work also Judi?

Shadowirish 03-17-2013 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5933339)
Oh so beautiful! I am in Portland in a hotel with my sister, tomorrow morning is the shamrock run, we are going to watch two little ones, it will be my first observation spectator and not a participant!

I am picking out my fabric this week, my daughter is buying them for me for my birthday! It was an easy answer, she always wants to get me something and I never know what to ask her for, so this is perfect!

It will be my Birthday table runner, of which I am sure I will give to her! The cycle of life ya?

Marybeth, Are you going to any of the "Block Party" events while you are in Portland? I kind a wanted to do that.