Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Wk 15 Doe & Darts and Elsie's Favorite Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-wk-15-doe-darts-elsies-favorite-photo-page-t186423.html)

Termi 04-22-2012 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 5159761)
Termi ... Isn't that annoying when you notice the wrong colour show up! It must be the block, as I did the same, and then had to rrrrrrrrripit! :)

JeanieG ... Oh.So.True! Not blocks to do when one is tired ... I know oh so well! Granted when I put the wrong fabric on, it had nothing to do with being tired ... just "stoopidity" on my part! :)

QuiltE, it sure is annoying. What I can't understand is why it took me soooo long to notice the mistake. I guess I'm just on automatic.

QuiltE 04-22-2012 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by Termi (Post 5161031)
QuiltE, it sure is annoying. What I can't understand is why it took me soooo long to notice the mistake. I guess I'm just on automatic.

Me too!!
I'm heading back to that D+D in a few minutes, and I can only hope that it is more cooperative today! :)

JeanieG 04-22-2012 07:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Yeah, finished this weeks blocks!

QuiltE 04-22-2012 08:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh JeanieG ... a great RW+B for the D+D ... and a PPPP amidst the green green grass of home! (PPPP = Perfectly Paper Pieced Pony) :D

Here's mine too ... I'm very pleased with the D--D+D!! ... OK with Elsie's, til I saw how smooth and perfect
JeanieG's curves are!\

[ATTACH=CONFIG]329905[/ATTACH]

JeanieG 04-22-2012 09:19 PM

Oh JeanieG ... a great RW+B for the D+D ... and a PPPP amidst the green green grass of home! (PPPP = Perfectly Paper Pieced Pony) :D

Nope, not PP. I just used the templates!

Yours are both great too QuiltE. Love the deer leaping through you Doe and Darts. Great fussy cutting on Sophie's Favorite.

Now gotta get busy on next weeks blocks. They look really hard too!

mirabelle 04-22-2012 11:40 PM

beautiful blocks ladies

QuiltingNinaSue 04-23-2012 04:11 AM

Green-eyed at your blocks, ladies. You both pulled it off so great!!!

carriem 04-23-2012 04:14 AM

WOW! These blocks look really great!!..both the blocks and the piecing!!

Also look like they will take a bit of time to complete...I'll get there one of these days.

Termi 04-23-2012 08:01 AM

JeannieG, what beautiful blocks!! Nice job on both!

QuiltE, I see you nailed D&D AND EF. I love the deer in D&D and the colors in both blocks are beautiful!! Great job!!
I actually did finish D&D and it looks right to me but who knows. If you see any colors out of place please don't tell me. Will post picts later.

QuiltE 04-23-2012 08:41 AM

Aww gee, Thanks Everyone ... though my Elsie's is not near so spectacular as those that got their curves so smooth and even.
I sure need LOTS of practice on THAT technique!!