Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

gardnergal970 03-19-2013 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 5939609)
Announcement!!! Announcement!!!!

What do you guys think about sending the blocks earlier in the month...let's say the 20th-25th instead of the 25th... I think most of us are done and anxious to see our blocks... anyone have a problem with that??? I need a yay or a nay please..majority rules...H.

YAY!!!:thumbup::D:thumbup: We always follow the leader!

QuiltE 03-19-2013 03:13 PM

I see Honchey has an announcement ... one here too,
................ my final PC blocks have been posted for your viewing ... check weeks 40, 44 and 45!
Now onwards to the next stage ... sashings/cornerstones and then the hard part of placement! :D

CarrieM
... Glad your vet bill was minimal. Am sure the kids enjoyed the "treat" lunch!

Anael ... oh I know all about how long some of those blocks took. Thank goodness I didn't keep track though ... would have been too depressing. I'm sure! :) Glad our SewGrands are sleeping away ... important for them to grow on!

Honchey ... I think it's a great idea ... the sooner they get out with the snails, the sooner we all get to ENJOY them!!! ....... and not just your QI, Anael!

carriem 03-19-2013 03:27 PM

I am ready to send out my MB whenever the "ok" is given. :)

Anael--glad the twins continue to do well. I remember some of the PC blocks taking me longer than I thought they would...some of those blocks just have so many pieces!

QuiltingNinaSue 03-19-2013 03:57 PM

Yes, triple yes, can i stuff the ballot box with yes, Anne. About four days or less, someone should have their 'mystery block!".

Love your last blocks of your PC, QuiltE...perfect job, one to celebrate and turn cartwheels.!!

Had to pick up bp prescription today, so combined tasks today, picked up a new cutting board and rotary cutter and machine needles; dh's grease for the tiller, and a few fresh veggies and fruits. Posted package to dd of the 'lefted behind' dgs things. Wore out the old rotary cutter and board. Spring flowers are coming on up. Need to move the guineas and ducks soon, so flowers can spring on up without going eaten off on their exposed greenery. My bleeding hearts love the sun all day...some plants love the shade...ask your local nursery store for suggestions, Carrie. Woodland wild flowers like violets, would be great.

Honchey 03-19-2013 04:53 PM

Is 5 out of 13 considered a majority????? :) :)

JeanieG 03-19-2013 04:54 PM

OMG - so much chatter today. I had a dental appt. this morning, then had some shopping to do. Joe and I did not get home until 2:30. Then I decided I needed a nap. I've got meat loaf in the oven for dinner.

I'm finished with my MB's as well, okay with me to post whenever you give the word!

Honchey 03-19-2013 05:20 PM

6 yays out of 13...1 more to go makes it a majority....I will let you know tomorrow unless we get more yays tonite...

janRN 03-19-2013 05:24 PM

I'll vote "yes", Anne. I'm so anxious to see all the blocks it's been hard to wait til the 25th to mail. Just give the go ahead after you tally up the votes!

Lots of catching up tonight. I've worked so much I've fallen behind and this is one chatty group. So happy to just sit and read all your posts. Everyone sounds busy and productive. First day of Spring tomorrow.

Honchey 03-19-2013 05:34 PM

It's a Yes, Yes, Yes... all of you can mail those babies out....can't wait to to see them...Good to hear from you Jan....don't worry about falling behind...all of our sewing & hobbies are supposed to be fun, relaxing etc...something we want to do not have to do...relax, enjoy, have a drink!!!

oksewglad 03-19-2013 05:50 PM

Oh I must get a picture taken. Took me a while to get the baby blankets taken last night that I forgot about the MB, so will do that tonight, then get it ready to send off. In other words mine is staying stateside!!!
Then onto block # 2--does it or doesn't it need to be in the mail by April 15th. Only Anne and I know!!!!!!
Emily was just reading over my shoulder so I zoomed in on QNS so she could get a better look at her adopted SewGram. She liked what she saw:o
Soon we'll be seeing QE's magnificent finale. Yeah!