Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

mirabelle 06-13-2013 11:12 PM

4 Attachment(s)
JeanieG I hope you have lots of fun with your new machine, sounds great..

I have just finished putting the final border on Smith Mountain Morning and laid it out on my bed, will ring my LQS tomorrow and book it in to be quilted, probably in two weeks. yay another finish.
Also took these photos at patchwork yesterday, the lap quilt is Late Bloomers by Kim Deihl and was on the front cover of Quiltmaker magazine and the other is Star Struck by Bonnie Hunter.

Phew I'm tired now:D:D

QuiltingNinaSue 06-14-2013 03:51 AM

Great job, Mirabelle!! You are very productive. I am still stuck in 'how do I put this quilt room back to order?', so I am not going to stress out about it. Just live the way it is for a while. No rush on the job...still can sew on important things like I joined the Bonus Blocks together and love it. Finished the MB for June and sent it off; working on July and August and September.

Today I use the embroidery machine...and work with BIL on his guitar emboridered jean patches...emboridery done or satin stitched. Decision time...for the total lot of 90 blocks.

Anael 06-14-2013 05:42 AM

QuiltE, I can only echo what has been said. Gorgeous!! When I see yours I almost wish I finished all my blocks :D

QNS I hope you're better very soon! It's no fun bein tired all the time.

Mirabelle, beautiful quilts! Does your day have 36 hours?

Jeanie, congrats on your new machine! I don't know this one, it sounds great.

My keyboard is acting up :( I didn't do any sewing yesterday and today. I just went to Ikea and did some shopping, no fun stuf though!
Tomorrow is twin time again - at least I hope so. I didn't speak to my DS today - thinking of it neither yesterday!

dublb 06-14-2013 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by mercysland* (Post 6120950)
The house looks very nice dublb. I hope that you can get it. I know homes can sell really fast in Midland.

Seven years ago my oldest son (single at the time) moved to Midland and now I have a total of two sons, one daughter, one son-in-law, one daughter-in-law, one grandbaby and another grandbaby on the way living in the Midland area. What a small world we live in!

I remember that ya had commented once about havin' ties ta Midland. Most people are in awe when they here how the economy is great in Midland. It's so nice that ya have seen it. There isn't any housing here. I know I shouldn't be lookin' for a house in this sellers market but I really want ta start fresh! I will be able ta sell my house easily. :) We should hear somethin' th'safternoon.

dublb 06-14-2013 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by mirabelle (Post 6121148)
JeanieG I hope you have lots of fun with your new machine, sounds great..

I have just finished putting the final border on Smith Mountain Morning and laid it out on my bed, will ring my LQS tomorrow and book it in to be quilted, probably in two weeks. yay another finish.
Also took these photos at patchwork yesterday, the lap quilt is Late Bloomers by Kim Deihl and was on the front cover of Quiltmaker magazine and the other is Star Struck by Bonnie Hunter.

Phew I'm tired now:D:D

Gasp Karen!!! Your quilts are just lovely!!! I can definitely see how ya would be tired!!!! Just wonderful!

dublb 06-14-2013 07:09 AM

Sue keep takin' it easy. Don't over do it. Huggs my friend.
Oh goodie Anael! Ya git ta see the twins!

QuiltingNinaSue 06-14-2013 08:41 AM

No luck importing the scanned picture of the guitar into embroidery library. It will be a work in progress./will see what the company tells me about it since I asked them. BIL has gone home, did not want to stay for lunch and I did not want to fix anything, so sent the eggs and meat home with him to fix. Embroidery matter and fabric is tabled.

All action is tabled for the day. Just going to rest. Everyone have a great day.

JeanieG 06-14-2013 08:42 AM

Mirabelle, you simply amaze me at the amount of quilting you do. Those are all wonderful!

dublb 06-14-2013 08:54 AM

Huggs Sue! I do know if I get ta my LQS they will teach me how ta import those files but haven't found out how yet. Sorry I'm no help! Rest for a bit.

Anael 06-14-2013 12:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is Isa tonight. No pics of Bram as he was sleeping already.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418941[/ATTACH]