Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/judys-3rd-mystery-quilt-train-ride-t203100.html)

Elisabrat 11-29-2012 12:24 PM

I think standing back is a big key to whether you like it.. squint see if the colors work for you kinda thing..

The pink and white and brown how wonderful like a valentine with chocolates! she will LOVE it but if by chance its not her colors send it right over it could easily be my new favorite colors! you guys ARE SO FAST.. I have now five big blocks sewn together after a nap maybe a few more? toss up between put up Christmas stuff or put up blocks or really what I need to do is bind so I can hit the mail by Friday with a couple goodies.. and oh dear how time flies!

I know I can I know I can... keep it up even I might believe it.

Jannie 11-29-2012 07:56 PM

Can anyone tell us where we can find Judy's other quilt mysteries? This one turned out so well!

Pam H 11-29-2012 08:17 PM

Here's the second one -

A New MYSTERY QUILT Train

and here's the first one

Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train -

paintmejudy 11-30-2012 09:53 AM

Oh my goodness, I haven't been able to get online for most of the week, and find that I missed a lot! All the quilts posted are fabulous!

SunlitenSmiles 11-30-2012 11:38 AM

this rainstorm that is here right now is comming your way Judy. It is actually three storm fronts but they are only separated by a few hours. Good sewing weather

JeanieG 11-30-2012 12:20 PM

Yes, Sunliten - we are enjoying the rainy weather here too!

paintmejudy 11-30-2012 12:29 PM

I hope so! I am tired to death of this heat, and we could always use the rain. In fact, I love when it rains in winter. Been unusually warm this November, just like last year. Oh well, this too shall pass! I hope! But it should not be 90 the end of November, this is just wrong wrong wrong.:D

Where in SoCal are you, sunlite? My daughter still lives there, is now in Long Beach, but we used to live in the San Fernando Valley.

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5689904)
this rainstorm that is here right now is comming your way Judy. It is actually three storm fronts but they are only separated by a few hours. Good sewing weather

SunlitenSmiles 11-30-2012 01:14 PM

Burbank ....near the Burbank "Bob Hope" airport.
actually half way between the airport and Warner Bros., NBC studios....and the corporate offices of Disney.

use to be farm land, good farm land, sigh.

paintmejudy 12-01-2012 07:36 AM

good brief - other end of the valley - West Hills. We were almost neighbors! Our area was orange and walnut groves before the developers came in, in the 50s and 60s

purtercat92 12-01-2012 06:02 PM

I have this fabric too, and thought it was so cute, Don't want to cut it up.

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5678722)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]378455[/ATTACH]
fabric to entertain all with pet cats.....giggle