Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/judys-3rd-mystery-quilt-train-ride-t203100.html)

SunlitenSmiles 10-28-2012 04:53 PM

pretty and cheerful , Nelda ........ squaring up can be fun, with enough chocolate

Is there such a thing as enough chocolate ????????

nancia 10-28-2012 04:58 PM

it's like lobster-- if you love it, there's never enough!!

VickiM 10-28-2012 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by haylillan (Post 5617646)
here are my hst's all finished ,i sure dont know how it happened but 14 of my blocks stripes go one way other 10 go different but i'm useing them any way

That's what Judy said would happen if stripes were used...that's why I decided to put my rick rack fabric on the back...it would bother me! But you're stripes are small...so I wouldn't be bothered by that. I like your squiggly fabric too.

Oksewnsew 10-28-2012 07:00 PM

I have Clue 2 & 3 finished.. This is going to be neat.. I like my yellow & black. I just finished making some sugar cookies, didn't have anything chocolate to make!!! I know, that is a sin if there ever was one!! Time I went to the store!

Elisabrat 10-28-2012 10:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I finished my part 3 blocks and wish I had some of this green shade to use in the E/F part ok the F part :) lots of pink showing so far but its ok A is much lighter than my D which is much lighter than C so its all good so far. Phew! now onto real business. the deal is I dont want to bake. The truth is I had better sweets are getting thin here. Poor DH he has a sweet tooth the state of Texas in size. I have coconut and chocolate chips and also butter scotch chips so I guess I have enough of something to make something that will please him just need to figure out what. oh and peanut butter have that too.. too bad he doesnt like oatmeal so that kicks that out, and no raisens or dates or apricots.. so if it sounds healthier forget it. this will be fun. send ideas my way gladly open to new cookies to make.[ATTACH=CONFIG]373220[/ATTACH]

SulaBug 10-28-2012 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5619815)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]373080[/ATTACH]here are my clues 2 & 3-I still need to sq up the rest of them this week. :rolleyes:

Nelda...........I really like your blocks together. You have done a nice job making them!!
:D :D :D :D

Elisabrat...........I love your Roses, they are pretty too!!

SunSmiles.............There is never enough CHOCOLATE!!

Boop56 10-29-2012 06:08 AM

Hello my friends. This was nice for you stopping to pick me up. As usual I just found this thread and am giddy with excitement. Our Big Lots have 6 yard quilt kits for $15 dollars. I had bought one a while back and did not know what to do with this. I was sitting at the store this morning at 8:30 so I could get in first when they opened. Was so happy to see they had another set to match what I had. So I am now going through getting the instructions. The applecake bites drizzeled with caramel are waiting for you all to try. I also have brewed you some chocolate raspberry coffee. Enjoy,

SunlitenSmiles 10-29-2012 06:26 AM

never thought of big lots for fabric....are there printed selvages....wondering which brands, just might stop there today, so curious

LOL it is 7:30 here right now a.m.

Caroline S 10-29-2012 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5620992)
never thought of big lots for fabric....are there printed selvages....wondering which brands, just might stop there today, so curious

LOL it is 7:30 here right now a.m.

Same here. Might jump off the train for a dash to Big Lots to check them out.

Has anyone found out how Judy is doing? We are missing our head train engineer.

Boop56 10-29-2012 06:49 AM

Big Lots also carrys fat quarters for $1. Great way to add to your stash.