Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

Sadiemae 06-23-2012 08:56 AM

Thanks Judy!

Okay Speedies, who is going to be first to post a pic?lol Can't wait to see all of the pics.

SulaBug 06-23-2012 09:16 AM

Thank you Judy for the Great Mystery Train Ride trip!! :D I Loved this one just as much as the first one & have enjoyed the ride immensely. Everyone has made it so fun to travel together through this journey. Good Luck with you surgery & take care of yourself. I will also be waiting for the fall & the chance to ride your next train!!
:D :D :D :D

PokerDiva 06-23-2012 09:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you Judy for the great ride. Love this one. Think I will make another someday with a dark background. Have fun at your DD's and take care during your surgery and recoop. We will all be thinking of you and waiting for you to get well so you can take us on another great ride. Here is mine:

paintmejudy 06-23-2012 10:14 AM

Tah Dah! And the winner is PokerDiva. Beautiful job, Florence. Love your colors and the way it pops.

Originally Posted by Sadiemae (Post 5310944)
Thanks Judy!

Okay Speedies, who is going to be first to post a pic?lol Can't wait to see all of the pics.

paintmejudy 06-23-2012 10:16 AM

An unofficial survery -- just quick question for everyone:

How many of you changed your sashing color after seeing how the quilt center medallion went together?

marytoddliz 06-23-2012 10:24 AM

Oh that's how you do it! I was playing with it and never did get it right, going to go finish my quilt!

LTeachergeorge 06-23-2012 11:55 AM

Judy, does waiting until today to choose a sashing count as changing my mind on sashing? Thanks again. It's been a blast!! Really enjoyed the train ride and seeing everyone's different choices in fabrics.

Linda in Missouri

Cindy60545 06-23-2012 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5310530)
we will save good snacks for you Cindy

giggle giggle.....unpluging Cindys' power surge protecter from the wall and pluging it into itself.

Thanks a lot! appreciate the snacks...it was a great class! Just downloaded final clues, off to my studio to finish this up. HMMMMM! Gonna have to double check power strip first!!

msevelyn 06-23-2012 01:32 PM

I am new on this, I wanted to get the steps saved so I could see how its done and maybe try later, I didnt get them all I only got the first 2 postings can someone tell me the post numbers so I can get them. Im just learning to use a rotary cutter and board, and I get messed up trying to figure how to turn the yardage on the board to cut it. I always cut my blocks with scissors and traced the pattern on then cut.
Its the first train ride I had, so I was along for the ride, and maybe learn something on the way.
I read alot of the posts and had fun reading them, but didnt get them all read. I am really liking this board
I posted the other day but it never showed on the board, so still trying
Evelyn [msevelyn]
I have only made one quilt and most of the blocks were sewed by hand, and hand quilted , but noy by me.

SunlitenSmiles 06-23-2012 02:11 PM

post numbers are 1, 383, 610, 771, 959, 1103