Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   QB Block-of-the-Month, July 2013 - Blackford's Beauty - Photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/qb-block-month-july-2013-blackfords-beauty-photos-t224981.html)

Roma Bauder 07-13-2013 02:50 PM

Cas I will dig around again and see if something clicks. LOL South of Eugene? I was born there, My hubby was born in Cottage Grove.

Roma Bauder 07-13-2013 02:56 PM

I have window 7. Don't like it too well. things are total dif than XP

CAS49OR 07-13-2013 03:45 PM

An easy way to do that is to send the photo to yourself. It will ask if you want to re size. Click the option "email size" if you click webblog size you might get a thumbnail. Then open your email and right click the pic and save it where you can find it.

Originally Posted by klgreene (Post 6175673)
You also have to make sure you resize your picture and make it smaller. That get's me every time.

CAS49OR 07-13-2013 03:46 PM

You know Creswell then. :)

Originally Posted by Roma Bauder (Post 6175703)
Cas I will dig around again and see if something clicks. LOL South of Eugene? I was born there, My hubby was born in Cottage Grove.

CAS49OR 07-13-2013 03:47 PM

Can you go to a restore point and revert to XP? I love XP too. I hate this laptop with Vista on it. the worst thing ever!

Originally Posted by Roma Bauder (Post 6175709)
I have window 7. Don't like it too well. things are total dif than XP

djmat 07-13-2013 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't have probs with Vista re photos. I upload pics from my digital camera into My Pictures gallery (can use pics from cell phone, too), save them, go to Gallery, click on Open icon, click on Paint icon, click on Image icon, click on resize/skew icon, reduce size by 50% on length & width, then reduce again the same percentage, save again (it automatically updates the Gallery). When I want to load any pic into this QB "Quick Reply" I click on the icon to the right of the globe above with the red X (kinda looks like a picture), then click on From Computer icon (not URL), click on Browse icon, find my pic & click on the Number below the pic, click on Open icon, click on Upload file & the computer automatically puts my pic in the body of this reply like this...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]423791[/ATTACH]
Hope this helps Vista users!

gale 07-13-2013 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by CAS49OR (Post 6175783)
Can you go to a restore point and revert to XP? I love XP too. I hate this laptop with Vista on it. the worst thing ever!

That isn't possible. She would have to manually install XP. I love Windows 7 though. At first I didn't but once I got used to it I did. I purposely bought my last computer with Win 7 because all of the others had windows 8.

Difergie 07-15-2013 10:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
bottom half put together....my blackford square is probably something else now because I changed the center color...ran out of the right color! small cat is from another swap....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]424083[/ATTACH]

djmat 07-16-2013 04:37 AM

cute kitty! love your layout.

Roma Bauder 07-16-2013 12:13 PM

Hi its me Roma. When I click on the Insert image, sometimes there is no Insert image for computer? That is sometimes. Then other times I can click on Computer and it will show Browse I go to pics click the pic hit open and then it nothing. I have given up. I have clicked on so many things I am afraid I have really screwed other things up/